Doomstalker - Orc Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Doomstalker

Doomstalker - Orc Hunter

Post by Doomstalker »

Player Info
- Work: Quality and Control Officer
- Playhours/Week: 15-20 although weekends I like to indulge myself
- Interests: General sports, watching and playing, extreme sports, my family and playing wow.

Personal questions
- Why do you want to join?
I transferred my character over from the Lightbringer realm about 9 to 12 months ago, as I had a RL friend on Defias Brotherhood server (who doesn't really play anymore), but also wanted to enhance my gaming experience with RP and PvP. I came from a high lvl raiding guild "Nox-Eternus" who at the time completed BT and were starting off doing the Sunwell Plateau and so would hopefully like to continue the raiding experience here with yourselfs.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them? (please list them all)
Please note that these guilds were on the Lightbringer server from which I transferred my character.
HORDES - No Guild progression wasn't raiding
CHAOS CRUSADERS - Was only raiding Kara wanted to progress
MOJO - Guild split to form "Nox-Eternus" and "Coup de grace"
NOX ETERNUS - Server/realm change for RL friends and to enhance my gaming with PvP and RP.
The Esoteric Foundation - Mythicow didn't really give people a chance, he liked his favourites shall we say, so never really got to show him what sort of person I am. He also then kicked Jaskalinen (my RL friend) & Tyski (a person who came to be a good friend) out after I left.
Piston Broke - Currently still there, but I would like to progress to bigger better things unfortunately. Also Jaskalinen (My RL friend who brought me to this Guild, now doesn't play, although I have made some nice friends.

- What is the most important part of raiding for you?
Enjoyment and sense of achievment on completing dungeons or just learning the new fights.

I can raid on the nights you have stated, and am on line most nights incase anyone feels like just having some fun. At present my Hunter is set up as survival spec and I feel I am compentent with this spec, but I can change if required, as over the years, I have had to change specs rather frequently to suit the guilds needs.

Please take a look at my character & my gear and let me know what you think, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... oomstalker.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, Thanking you in advance.

Doomstalker
Droxx

Re: Doomstalker - Orc Hunter

Post by Droxx »

Seems to be a few bits of info missing from the application. But yeah Raf will talk to you soon :)
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
party

Post by party »

Hello.
I have one question: why do you miss a lot of hit?
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Thanks for your application. Some questions:

Is the gear on Armory your current PvE gear?

Wondering about the stamina and crit gemming and PvP ring.
Also wondering about the low hit rating.

Do you have a link to a WWS report from a Piston Broke raid?
Could you also type your shot rotation?
Doomstalker

Post by Doomstalker »

Hi, sorry im late in replying I have been away for the day

To tell you the truth the gear I am currently wearing is my Current PVE gear, i know its not great but its the best i can do at the current time, as Piston Broke (my current Guild), have stopped running Ulduar at the present time & are re-running Naxx to get more people up to the same gear wise as some of us other people.

In the past when I was on my old server I was always advised to try & have as much stamina & Crit as I could being a survival spec hunter. Since coming onto this server (between 9 to 12 months ago), I have never really been helped by anyone else or advised what sort of gems etc to put in my gear, so I have just always took it upon my self, that the advise I was given ages ago to be true & good. But i guess to my mistake its not the best & I know I definately could do with alot my Hit rating. I have the PVP ring as my luck hasn't been great with getting rings/trinkets etc, so I have never received anything better.

To be honest I don't really know what a WWS report is (My be I'm stupid), but also not sure if Piston Broke would keep track of that or a record, but I could ask or see the boss and get back to you on that one.

I normally fire explosive shot, then while thats on cooldown, I mainly use steady shot, black arrow & maybe a serpint sting, depending on if explosive shot is ready again or not.
Maybe not the best rotation but i don't know (no one has ever helped me or told me what would be better to use.

I hope I have answered all your question if I can be of any more help, just ask. Thanks Doomstalker
party

Post by party »

just for you know: hitcap is 263 hitrating or
230 hitrating with [spell rank=1]Focused Aim[/spell]
197 hitrating with [spell rank=2]Focused Aim[/spell]
164 hitrating with [spell rank=3]Focused Aim[/spell]

You can remove your 3 talent points from [spell rank=3]Improved Aspect of the Hawk[/spell] and use em for [spell]Focused Aim[/spell]. Or fix it with hit rating gems.

The best gems for Survival hunter are with agility (if you don`t need hit ofcoz)
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Application denied.

Good luck in finding another guild.