Proudhorn - a level 80 shaman(X-realm)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Phosphoros

Proudhorn - a level 80 shaman(X-realm)

Post by Phosphoros »

Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental (57/14/0)
Gear: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?2611380

Guild: Reason why i want to leave:
Previously i have been in my own fancy guild Haemorrhage and now I'm in Catalyst. The reason for leaving the guild is that there are too many non-dedicated or having poor connection players. No serious guild is interested in elemental shaman on my current realm.

Why i want to join the Guild?:
I like your style. Instead of raiding every day the guild presents great teamwork, you kill the dragon and return victorious.
( I mean great progress raiding only 3days in a week)

What can I bring?
activity, dedication, a solid and quick learning team player

Experience:
Back in the days I have experienced AQ40 and Naxx40. Not long after TBC i took a break from wow. I have arised on April'09 with a lust for more.
In raids I'm always focused and i expect this from everyone. I don't give up and will do whatever it takes to get a boss down.In WotLK I have done OS25,Maly10,Naxx10/25,Voa10/25, Ulduar7/14. I always watch and read tactics of upcoming raids. When I'm not raiding i prefer going for achievements. DB is a rppvp server, I'm aware of that and not afraid.

UI
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9650 ... 204642.jpg
In fights I either use FS,LvB,LBxn(h) or Fs>LvB>CL>LB. When the situation is at stake i can support heal with LHW. I use intelligence to pick what's best for the current situation.
Not all keybindings were included on the screenshot(missing single totems keys and few general ones). Macros like shield, weapon buff, totems are not strange to me.
Sometimes i swap keybindings. I often visit few pages such as elitistjerk or maxdps for some adjustments.

Personal Details

In my spare time i like to play football, watch movies,anime and often listen to music(metal). Math is the subject of my study.
It's hard to estimate how much i play in a day but when I'm raiding it's around 30,35h+ weekly.
My sense of humour is great. I like to have a good laugh while in the game.

Additional info
I do realise that i didn't post WWS report(simply I don't have) and if it's a matter of life and death or rather 'join or leave' then i will try to find a raid.
Perhaps there is something i forgot to write so If you have any more questions i will gladly answer that. Oh and english is not my mother language.
Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: Proudhorn - a level 80 shaman(X-realm)

Post by Cibee »

Hello Proudhorn, thanks for your application. Since you don't have WWS parses to show - does that Patchwerk kill screenshot show your usual single target dps numbers? You should check your wrists and weapon enchants by the way.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Phosphoros

Post by Phosphoros »

Hello there,

If I don't have to move during a boss fight it's guaranteed 4.2k-4.4k dps. In the last 2 weeks during os and voa encounters(25man) my dps was around 3.8k+dps. I'm going to analyse if I could do something to increase my dps output - lately I've been busy with my exams but it's starting to end.

I know there is a better enchant for my weapon. Previously with a worse weapon my money didn't need that, but indeed now it's the time - so yes my bad.
As for wrist.. it has been there for a quite a time now... Shortly, this will get
covered;p

Proudhorn
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Please try to get in touch with me in-game or leave some IM detail.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious