Beatrìx - Holy Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Beatrix

Beatrìx - Holy Paladin

Post by Beatrix »

- Class: Holy Paladin

- Spec: 51/0/20, a standard Holy spec with Imp. Concen aura and PoJ 2 point preference, due to being used to blessing kings and not needing an Imp' one, and the ret' crit talents.

Offspec: Retribution, Naxx 10/25/Ulduar 10 gear for this. Nothing serious.

- Gear: 2 links to decent website gear checkers, in terms of iLevel alone 3rd "best" geared Holy Paladin on server.
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... atr%C3%ACx
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... atr%C3%ACx

Gear is Ulduar 10/25 and Naxx 25 gear + Malygos neck, 2 part T7.5 and 3 part 8.5/8. All gear is enchanted and gemmed properly for certain socket bonuses and stats.

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before: Last Stand, I'd prefer to talk in game over this if possible. (And no, it wasn't drama, I just didn't agree with the decision made)

- Why you want to apply to us: Mainly to keep raiding with decent experienced raiders that know what there doing. Working on hard modes, getting server first and acquiring the gear to continue with everything.

- What do you think you can bring to us: A dedicated, experienced healer with knowledge about my class and how to play it. I don't piss about in raids, I know what needs to be done etc.

- PVE Experience: Naxx 10/25, Sarth 10/25 2D, Malygos 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 upto Yogg'. I was always there at the evening we wiped on Yogg, when theres 20 minutes left and everyones tired etc. But have experience of the whole fight and cloud dodging.
Done a few semi-hard modes in Ulduar 25 to.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding: I can join every raid.

Additional Info: Name is Toby, 17, a computing student from south west England. Not amazingly picky on music these days unless it's some shouty/screamo crap. Play alot of xbox 360 and PC. Got an alt rogue and warrior but I rarely play these anymore.

Cheers for looking at my App', hope to hear something soon.
Razzie

Re: Beatrìx - Holy Paladin

Post by Razzie »

got bitchy to me.
wonderful guy.
Cùpra

Post by Cùpra »

Hey guys, it's not my place to say really anymore as i am no longer a part of the guild, but hopefully i left a good impression of myself and that some things i say are still valid :)
i posted on Beatrix's first app when unfortunately healer spaces were unavailable but in the last few raids with you guys i noticed a lack of holy paladins due to unfortunate circumstances with lore's work and Razzie's transfer so i told Beatrix to apply here when i saw Vara's trade ad, and would just like to put in a good word from me, Awesome healer really on the ball in encounters probably the best holy paladin i've had in a raid with me.

Good Luck with the App Bea, and Good luck to ubiquity with all their Hard-mode progression.
/Salute

Cùpra
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

Maybe I could take a break here and there with another active holy pally...

Anyway, good luck with the application.
-Lore
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Holadin 4life.
Beatrix

Post by Beatrix »

Thanks Lore', appreciate it.

And Saphne .. I think it's fair to say that's not been a secret for a very long time.
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

True.. But sometimes things change and sometimes they dont.
Holadin 4life.
Viivii

Post by Viivii »

Hierrr,

One last post before i go on holiday, Beatrìx is, like cupra said, the best holy I have ever raided with, end of. Not saying others arnt, its just he has been the best.
Dispite people constantly picking on the past, which is what a lot of you are doing, who cares now. he has changed, or are you to focused on the past to even notice(which is just silly by now). If you all forget about that for a min you will see that he has changed from back then, yet his skill at playing has not changed, he is still a shit hot healer at the end of the day. I hope you begin to relise this.

Thats all from me, good luck with the app matey.
Speak to you all after my holiday :D

<3 /Viivii
presley

Post by presley »

Dont have much saying about this matter cus im not active.. But I totally agree with Saphne!!
Galthran

Post by Galthran »

Beatrix strikes me as a great holydin, and personally I haven't seen any distasteful behavior when I have been there. I have nothing negative to say.

We're very very full on paladins though (if you count the ones that transferred realms /giggle) and didn't I see you with LS tag Beatrix?
What happened there (if I did)?
The Devourer - "I'm the fastest eater, I've ever met!"
Beatrix

Post by Beatrix »

Hey,

Spoke in game to Galthran about the LS thing, It wasn't a massive drama thing or a straight kick for doing something so awful etc. He could probably agree that the reasons given sounded a bit silly. Cheers for the comment to.

And I understand your Paladin situation with having 3 or so Holy's that do raid, but from what I know you probably wouldn't go a miss with a more active one.

-Beatrix
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

we´re still intensely debating your application. will give you an answer shortly! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Beatrix

Post by Beatrix »

Hey Mourn, sure thing :) Good to know I'm still being "considered".