Palahnuikk, Retribution Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

palahnuikk

Palahnuikk, Retribution Paladin

Post by palahnuikk »

- Class
Paladin

- Spec

Retribution

- Dual spec

Protection

- Link to gear

Click Here For Link To Gear

- Link to spec

Click Here For Raid Spec

- Link to user interface

Click Here For Interface Screenshot

- Other Info
  • Epic Flying
    450 Skinning
    450 Herbalism
- Guild you're in now & reasons for leaving

I am currently a Paladin class leader in Delirium. I currently run their website and have been heavily envolved in Naxx & Ulduar progression.
My reasons for leaving are that we are currently not doing any 25 man content so I feel that I am wasting the money I pay to play this game.
Also some of the people have become a little hard to raid with. I'm glad of the time that I have spent in Delirium and I hope to make as many friends in Ubiquity as I have there.

- Why you want to apply to us

Your guild have a very good reputation for doing what needs to be done with minimal fuss and ease. I find every memember of Ubiquity that I have come across, polite and willing
to help in any way that they can.

- What do you think you can bring to us?

I can bring stable dps and tanking, also I am very friendly and out going and will go out of my way to help anyone that I can. I'm a confident raider who will try anything that he is asked to do. I will switch specs when asked without complaint. I am always raid ready with all reagants, flasks & buff food.

I will always bring the right attitude to every thing that I do whilst under the Ubiquity name.

- Please link DPS stats

Below is a link for the last full 25 man that I attended and dps's all the way through (I have been called on to tank a lot) Sorry that it's not WowWebStats but Delirium do not use it.

The data is overall for Flame Levithan, Razorscale, Ignis, XT, Assembly of Iron, Kologorn, Auiraya & Hodir

Click Here For World Of Logs Report

If you filter by boss you can see that I hit, I've linked most of them below as the site is a bit of a pain to use.
  • 4.7k dps on Razorscale
    4.3k dps on Ignis
    5.2k dps on XT
    5.7k dps on Kologorn
    5.8k dps on Hodir
    3.8k dps on Assembly of Iron
    4.0k dps on Auiraya
I am still learning the ins and out's of Ulduar but I have the confidence to take on any boss.

- Raid times and all that jazz.

I can make every raid time day. I will also give at least 1 weeks warning if I am unable to attend a scheduled raid.

- More about me

Im Jamie I'm 24 from the United Kingdom, I love spending time with my mates either online or at the pub. I play other games aswell, have a varied history in counter strike and Team fortress 2.
I've been playing warcraft on and off for 2 years. Im a really approachable guy and love nothing more than to help people in game or online anyway I can.

- Final Information

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I apologise if it is not up to the standard that you expect. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope that you can take me on, if not then I wish you all the luck in the future.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Palahnuikk, Retribution Paladin

Post by Varanor »

Hi Palahniuk.

Sorry but we're not really looking for a third raiding retadin or paladin of any other spec either so I'll have to decline your application. Good luck finding a guild.
palahnuikk

Re: Palahnuikk, Retribution Paladin

Post by palahnuikk »

Thanks for reading and replying. If you ever find the need for one, then please get in touch.

Good luck.