Kalfar, Paladin Tank.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

kalfar

Kalfar, Paladin Tank.

Post by kalfar »

- Class: Paladin
- Spec: Protection
- Dual spec: Holy.
- Gear (best link to a profile);
Armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Kalfar
Be.imba.hu - http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... ter=Kalfar
Wow-heroes - http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... ame=kalfar
Edit - I also have the heroic focusing iris, Going to be working on a EoE 25 pug for it soon.

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left); The requisition, The Delirium.
The Requisition Disbanded, So after wandering around for awhile a friend recommended Delirium, So i went for it, I did a couple of raids with them, But then I had to leave the guild for my Exams, Which i did, On my return the guild couldnt support a raid, as there was some arguements, atleast thats what i was told, So i decided to leave, and Just enjoy the game without the pressures of raiding.

- Why you want to apply to us
Why would i want to apply to Ubiquity? Well, Ubiquity are one of the true End-game Guilds of the server With most of the content cleared, Which is a large bonus to see the content, and actually learning to play my class to its full potential, to reach the "Elite" Status of being among the best.

- What do you think you can bring to us?
Well i can bring some awesome Faceroll tanking skills, From dropping golden fairy dust on the floor to Smashing the bosses Knee-caps in with a shield, Aside from that i bring a dedicated raider that will attend, And progress with the guild where ever and when ever needed.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
I can attend all of the days but there maybe issues with sunday, as my working times are rather variable, Somtimes i work 6-6:30, Or 6-3, So attending sunday on time would be a problem, But the other days are not a problem at all.
Edit - The closing times of my Café are being cut so My times maybe shorter, and i might be able to get back for 3:00, Also I misjudged, if it is server time, I WILL be able to attend the raid if i finish at 3:00

- Experiences

well my experience is rather vast... I think,
Vanilla - Deadmines, Onyxia , Zul'Gurub, Molten core.
Burning crusade - Karazhan, Zul'aman, Gruul, Magtheridon, Tempest keep (No kael), Serpentshrine cavern (No vashj), Hyjal (No Archimonde), Black temple (Up to supremus)
Wrath of the lich king - Naxxaramas (10/25), Eye of Eternity (10/25), Vault of Arch...emalon? (10/25)
Obsidium sanctum (10/25, 1-2 Drakes with attempts on 3), Ulduar 10, FL, RS, XT, Ignis, Council, Kolo, Cat lady, Mimmiron, Ulduar 25, FL, RS, XT, Ignis, Kolo, Council, Cat lady, Hodir, Attempts on thorim.
EDIT - Downed freya on 10 man, (As holy) and got Vezak down to a amazing 5% GG Lifeleech on melee...

- Who am i?
Im chris, Currently 16, Just finished my exams, Soon following onto Six form, Ive been playing World of warcraft for a good few years, Maybe 7-8 months before Burning crusade, Cant remeber exactly.

If im missing any vital information or you just want to ask a question, please do ill be happy to comply

And if this helps....

-kalfar
Droxx

Re: Kalfar, Paladin Tank.

Post by Droxx »

Really good player did a undying run with him
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

annoying retard, not a bad player though
Nailed

Post by Nailed »

Good player, did successfull naxxramas with him. Also good apply! :P
Nailed got nailed!
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Oh well.

We have no spots for tanks atm and out of all healers I think paladins are best covered for so I'll have to decline this application. Thanks for your application and good luck finding a guild.