Rau - Elemental / Restoration Shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Rau

Rau - Elemental / Restoration Shaman

Post by Rau »

Class: Shaman

Spec: -Primary: Elemental.
-Secondary: Restoration.

Gear links: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hood&n=Rau
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... racter=Rau

Guild History: The Esoteric Foundation.
The Requisition.

I am currently guildless due the disbanding of The Requisition coupled with upcoming exams which finish this Wednesday :)

What I can bring: A dedicated raider who is always prepared and can make all your raid times! I'll let other people comment on my social side :D

Why I want to join: To progress quickly in Ulduar hard modes alongside dedicated raiders and all around cool people!

PVE experience: Vanilla: ZG(Cleared) MC(Cleared) AQ20(cleared)
TBC: Kara(Cleared) ZA(cleared) Gruul(Cleared) SSC(cleared) TK(Cleared) BT(Cleared) SWP(up to Brutallus)
WOTLK: Naxx10(Cleared) Naxx25(Cleared) OS10(cleared -2D-) OS25(Cleared-2D-) Ulduar10(First 9 bosses)

Me myself and I: My name is Ronan Im a 19 year old male from Ireland! My cousins got me hooked on wow since release and Im about to start University after summer if all goes well :) . Im a keen rugby player and like to surf during the summer, on a nerdier side I love xbox live and dabble in Warhammer books!

RP section:
Rau, once a young citizen of Bloodhoof village, strived for adventure into unknown lands. With the Earthmother protecting her how could she fail? As she became more adept in the powers granted to her at birth he made a pilgrimage through barren and unknown lands. One night whilst meditating in a cold dank cave south of Ashenvale she envisaged the image of the Earthmother, she could feel the very spirits of his ancestor's coursing through her veins, the image spoke "I have granted you these potent powers, use them wisely and protect this land I have created. Do not falter in your duty's young one as I will always protect you". From this day on Rau and any that wish to follow or help has battled those who wish to corrupt such lands, Azeroth and Northrend combined. Although she knows too well she cannot go it alone...

Hope this application is sufficent! and if youd like to see my restoration just ask and I'll log out in it :wink:

/Rau
Galthran

Re: Rau - Elemental / Restoration Shaman

Post by Galthran »

I pugged some ulduar on the very first reset with this you, made a descent first impression on me.

Good luck! :)
The Devourer - "I'm the fastest eater, I've ever met!"
Cùpra

Post by Cùpra »

Great friend of mine known him a long time so asked him to apply now his exams are nearly over, awesome shaman puts out a lot of damage. :) Good luck matey.
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

I belive you have nothing to do replying to this guild and/or on this server or even in the game.

We have had a very bad first meeting with your name and with the people around this account that "Rau" is belonging to.
And with the most recent incident of hacks and Ebays I belive you should either come up with a VERY good explanation or just withdraw application and move along.
Just as i suspected.
That info could only be known by the person who either hacked or bought or traded the hacked account.
But you failed on the main question. That was What was Nappos name on Ghostlands?

Cards on the table here.

The person who transferred this account to Defias is a guy who plays a char called Rau on Defias.
He openly admits him and his friend buy accounts or trade them.
I aslo know the Alliance Char he has but i have no interest in getting the guy banned, we all do stupid things from time to time..... to be continued....
You can get full story here.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 1&pageNo=2

With a concerned mine of my own safety i look on this application.
Holadin 4life.
Rau

Post by Rau »

OK! heres my explanation, the player who played Nappo was a very very good friend of mine. Unfortunatly he did buy his account off someone, of which I had no knowledge about. So whilst I was doing my exams I allowed him use my account as I trusted him dearly and wouldnt be playing for a good few months. As you know the player who originally owned the account with the char "Nappo" took it back, whislt I was still away my friend logged on my account and I suppose traded some harsh words with him and then he presumed it was me who "stole" his account and transfered his character and named and shamed my character on the realm forums. I have since changed my password and I suppose it was really bad judgement on my part. I dont buy or sell accounts, I merely allowed a friend use of my account which dropped me in a pile of shit and it is something I would never dream about doing again.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Nappo... GRR >_<
Cùpra

Post by Cùpra »

I know here i'm still a trialist here and my vote may count for nothing but i will whole heartedly vouch for Rau that what he has replied with is true, as when all this was happening i know for a fact that he did not have internet access as his mum had cut off the internet to stop him playing while he studied for his exams.
Viivii

Post by Viivii »

I can agree with cupra too, his internet did get turned off and stuff, ^^ pwnd, so it has all been a missunderstanting im 100% sure. But yea iv also played with Rau for the last however long, nice guy and a very good player, nothing bad to say about him on my behalf :)

GL with the app matey,
/Viivii
Dug

Post by Dug »

Can be a reasonably nice person, although the majority of the time I've spoken to him ingame was when it was Nappo playing, who I think gave me the wrong impression, although I did once do a naxx with him, seemed a forgiving person.
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Account sharing is a banable offense. Declined.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious