Holy Priest

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Grid

Holy Priest

Post by Grid »

Character Information:

Name: Grid
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Spec: At the moment I am Holy(18/53/0)/Shadow(13/0/58), cause I still got to do some questing and am much faster with the shadow specc then any holy/disc specc, no matter what others may say ;-)
The holy specc i currently have is focused on raid healing by reducing the cost of instant cast spells and having hasted Prayer of Healing. Normally I am switching between this specc and the following specc >here<
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Grid

Information about me:

My interests: All about dogs (Agility, Obidience, Flyball, … ), my Girlfrined :D, Beach Volleyball, WoW

Me in RL:

I am a student of agriculture sciences. I like to have long walks with my girlfiend and our dog. I do train people to communicate with their dogs (cause that causes most of the problems humans have with dogs) and I like to do sports especially Beach Volleyball.

Me in the virtual world:

What playstyle do I have. To be honest I can´t really say. You may ask Saphne/Kerto or Galthran if they can evaluate it. I try to do the best I can to support a raid. I am addicted to several priest blogs and forum, although I don´t know if I always get what they are explaining there ;-)
I think I am an affable person.

Raid times:

Monday starting 19:00h – Check.
Wednesday starting 19:00h – Check.

I had a chat with Vintoran already about the Sunday raid day and that maybe is the sticking point in my application. On Sundays i am quite often on the training court to teach or train with my dog. So I will not be able to join every Sunday raid, but i will try ofc.

Previous Guilds:
Crimson Tide
The Oprhans Grim

Why do I want to join Ubiquity?
You announced that you are looking for holy priests. I know you are one of the best guilds on Defias thats why i apply to maybe join your ranks.

What do you think you can bring to us?

I player addicted to healing. Someone that is prepared and repaired when raids start. Willing to read guides or watch movies for new encounters. I always try to improve my playstyle by changing UI, rotations, gems, enchants, …

Raiding history:

VoA10/25 – clear
OS 10/1D – clear
OS 252D – clear
EoE – clear
Naxx10/25 – clear
Ulduar: Flame Leviathan - down; Ignis the Furnace Master – down; Razorscale – down; XT-002 Deconstructor – down; Assembly of Iron – down; Kologarn – down; Freya – down in 10 man; Mimiron – progress; Thorim – progress; the rest is still open

If you feel in need of a detail I forgot please tell me.

Best Regards

Oliver
presley

Re: Holy Priest

Post by presley »

Played with Grid in Oprhans grim. Have only nice things to say about him, hes a very nice person and dedicated player.
Best regards /Presley/Lisa
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Hey mate good you threw the app afterall. :)

And like Presley said there are no bad things to be said about Oliver. I can absolutely vouch for him!
Mature and dedicated player.

I wish you the best of luck applying chief! 8)

Jes
Holadin 4life.
Galthran

Post by Galthran »

I agree with Saph and Pres. Can't really add anything. Good luck!
The Devourer - "I'm the fastest eater, I've ever met!"
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Sorry for the delayed reply, I'll try to catch you ingame to clear some details.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Grid

Post by Grid »

Thanks for the kind words Presley, Saphne and Galthran.

Vintoran, no worries. If you don´t find me on Grid then i am farming SoH Rep on my DK "Toihtia".

Best regards, Oliver