Nazelus-Warlock Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Nazelus

Nazelus-Warlock Application

Post by Nazelus »

- Name: Nazelus
- Class: Warlock
- Spec : 0/14/57 (Deep Destruction)
- Gear (best link to a profile):
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Nazelus
Wow heroes link: http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... me=Nazelus
Be imba link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... er=Nazelus
I need 12 more Emblems of Coquest and I’ll get the Conqueror head piece that will give me the Set(4) bonus.

-Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left):
<Blood Guard> Left them for raiding inactivity (6 months in there).
<Risen from the Ashes> Guild disbanded (from the beginning).
<Burning Dawn> Members started not to show on raids and in the end, 70% of the raids were canceled (3 months in there).
<Discordia> Guild wasn't raiding anymore and officers started to leave (3 months).
<Piston Broke> Similar reason to leaving Discordia. (4-5 months).
<The Requisition> Lots of reasons. First of all, in the last while, the members wouldn't show any interest in progress. The last three 3 drakes raids were canceled due to the fact that people didn't sign. Also, the officers would invite their IRL slacking mates rather then invite serious and eager for progress players. Also, a lot of afkers during the raid and lack of focus when it comes to it. There were also great people in there and I respect them very much but I thought very much about leaving as I like to be loyal to guilds I apply to but I just couldn't stand it. Been in there for almost 5 months. Now, guild disbanded.
<Crimson Tide> It is indeed a very mature guild, with a nice atmosphere, and very nice people (at least, most of them) but a few days ago I have been given a stable full-time job and their raiding scheduele isn’t fitting me anymore and with all the respect for it’s members, I really want to continue my raiding activity.
- Why you want to apply to us
You guys are a mature, focused guild, who know to have a laugh but also know to focus and make it happen when it comes to it from what I can tell. I would really be honored to join your ranks because I’m sure it will fit me best and as you can see, I like to stay and help the guild I enter untill I eventually remark a radical change in it’s focus, determination etc. (not your case, I’m sure ^^) or a radical change in my RL.
-What do you think you can bring to us
An experienced, dedicated and serious raider, a little boost to the raid’s dps and ofc, a loyal player and ofc a part of the fun element when it comes to it ^^

Just in case, I’ll also post my Vital Statistics:
<Self Buffed>
Health: 19 563
Mana: 17 913
Spell power: 2469
Crit chance: 23,62%
Hit rating: 15,13%
Haste rating: 266

Raiding Experience:
TBC: Everything except Felmyst -> KJ (raided on my warrior back then though)
WotLK: Everything except Yogg-Saron. Got into phase 2 at it but at around 16 mil hp it was a wipe.

Raid times

Monday starting 19:00h – Yes.

Wednesday starting 19:00h – Yes.

Sunday starting 15:00h – Most probably won’t make it.

I also know that I, as a dps class must provide a WWS link to show you guys a proof of my dps but I don’t have an account. I could prove myself maybe in a heroic or a raid if you want to. Hope this won't influence or at least not very much the final decision.:)

Additional information about me:
Name: Bogdy
Interests: Graffiti, Basketball, Cycling, hanging out with friends and ofc, video games.
Here is my RP story (not sure if needed but don’t think it will harm ^^):
Nazaal Laas was born in a hut near Silvermoon City. When he was at the age of 6, his mother was killed by mistake by a holy creature and he remained alone and forgotten, forced to earn his living and prepare for revenge. At the age of 15, Nazaal meets a dark wizard that trains him and teaches him the art of dark magic. One day, Nazaal woke up and couldn't find the wizard anymore. Then he realized that the wizard was nothing more than a demon that sensed in Nazaal the rage and hate for everything holy. He decided to search for that demon until he'll find it but on his journey, he met more and more different kind of creatures and discovered and experienced unknown magic powers. When his hope was almost lost, the demon appeared in his dream and told him that he'll reappear only when he'll find the necessary balance and rage to summon him. 2 months later, Nazaal woke up surrounded by a weird dark aura that was empowering him. He went for a walk but the aura was still surrounding him. Then he whispered something that only dark wizards could understand and entered a trance in which he dreamed what is there to be done to summon a creature. He woke up from it 1 week later feeling prepared for it but when he tried to summon the demon, only a little imp exited the summoning portal. Since that day he was trying every day to summon it but other kinds of demons were exiting the portal. 1 year later, he was thinking of getting up and went for something to kill. After some time, he amazingly found the holy creature that killed his mother when he was a little child. He attacked it but death wasn't enough for him so he absorbed it's soul into a shard to capture it and become his minion but when he looked at the shard he saw the wizard's face in it's reflection so he tried to summon it again. After an hour of dark and intense incantations he finally managed to summon the demon. Nazaal wanted just to know what is more to be done to become a true master of dark magic. The demon answered him that a demon to acompany him was the only thing left for him and that now, he is powerful and prepared to confront everything. Since that day, Nazaal Laas became Nazelus and he is looking for eradicating everything holy in this world and for more challenging adventures along people like him.
/Naz

gantrithor

Re: Nazelus-Warlock Application

Post by gantrithor »

Not that my opinion counts but...
Any reason for gemming for hit when you are above 14%?
What's your thought behind gemming for crit? Have read EJ about stat weights?
Also 0/14/57 is a bit odd, does your imp die alot while in a fight? Else the point in fel domination is not that good.
You also miss Improved Soul Leech which is nice to give you some mana feedback.

My recommendations:
Look into this specc: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#IZcr0h0hZVbGVdcuVsAfct
Look at socket bonuses and think for yourself "Is this socket bonus worrth not breaking?"
Read up on Elitist Jerks on stat weights etc.

Last but not least you got decent gear just needs a bit tuning and a WWS parse from Crimson Tide wouldn't hurt, also dps in heroics is different from dps in raids ;).

Have a nice day and good luck with your application.
//Gant
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

Well, I'll change the crit gems and the hit one with haste gems straight away.
I will also change my spec into 0/13/58 therefor I'll put the point spent in Fel Domination and the one spent in Destructive Reach in the Improved Soul Leech slot.
And yes, I'll think about breaking socket bonuses but atm, the server is down due to the weekly maintenance.
And as for the WWS, I don't really know how it's really working tbh :oops: . How could I get that (also, left CT when I applied to you). And ofc I know that the dps from heroics is different from the one in raids but just to give you guys an idea :) .
Thanks for all the suggestions and should it be anything more to be added, please tell me and I'll strongly consider it ^^.
/Naz

Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Nazelus wrote:Sunday starting 15:00h – Most probably won’t make it.
Sunday is our longest and most important raid day progress wise. You not being able to attend this day is a large drawback.
Any special reason for this? I guess Sunday isn't included in your new job?

Regarding WWS: Either Crimson Tide used WWS or they didn't. You not knowing about this isn't a plus. Ask an ex-guildie if CT does.
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

Well, actually, I work Sunday too. I'll try to settle it but I'm not sure if I'll be or not able to.
Yes, I know that not knowing about it is a bad factor but I will ask an ex guildie (when the server will be up) and I hope it won't affect the final decision very much. :?
/Naz

Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

I had a discussion with my boss and I'll be able to raid Sunday instead of Monday or Wednesday every 2 weeks in the worst case. Most of time I'll be able to raid Sunday and Monday/Wednesday so I think it should be ok now :).
/Naz

Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Bogdy (is that short for Bogdan?^^)

Thank you for your application. It surely is one of the better ones.

Good to hear that you tried to get a solution for the sunday raid issue and also looked up some stuff regarding gems now.

I will have a talk with the other officers and with you ingame before we will make a final decision.

Cya ingame :)
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

Yeah, it's the short for Bogdan but everyone calls me Bogdy irl ^^. Allright, cya in game then :)
/Naz