80Elemental Shaman Zobur

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zobur

80Elemental Shaman Zobur

Post by Zobur »

Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental (59/12/0)
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Zobur

Guild: Reason why i want to leave:
* We arent making any progress, only inviting random people to the guild
* When we have some few raids people dont show up..

Why i want to join the Guild?:
I want to join the guild because i want a guild were people are active and raid, and having a funny time online. I also want to join because i have heard that this is a nice raiding guild.

What can I bring?
Nicely DPS, more acticity, and a helping hand in Raids. :D
Dzeel

Re: 80Elemental Shaman Zobur

Post by Dzeel »

I'm not the one making the decision but as the guilds only current elemental shaman, I feel hard pressed to point out a few things:

-No enchant in shoulder slot
-Gemming borderlining on the ridicilous (Gemming for mana regen and crit for elementals is not needed)
-A few mishaps with the spec(Even though on the main parts are solid but leaving Elemental Weapons at 2/3 is a bad oversight. Reverberation is nearly pointless so there is 5 talent points you should spend somewhere else)

I suggest you take a look at this Elitist Jerks post and further push your understanding of the Elemental mechanics.
Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: 80Elemental Shaman Zobur

Post by Cibee »

Thanks for your application, what Dzeel says is true though. You seem to lack a bit experience with your class which shows in some gear and gem choices. Also we like to see the best enchants in all slots, not only because it improves your performance, it also shows that you actually care about giving the best. And the best is what we need for current hard modes so I have to decline your application at this point. Feel free to apply again in a few weeks after fixing the mentioned issues.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious