Rusco - Resto Shammy!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Rusco

Rusco - Resto Shammy!

Post by Rusco »

Class - Shaman
Spec - Resto / Elemental
Gear Link- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Rusco
Guild i'm in now- Currently in a guild called Embodied Prophecy, this is my own guild with some RL friends. It's got some potential, but nearlly enough as you guys have.
Why you want to apply - I want to apply to ubiquity, as i played with you at 70. It didn't go too well towards the end, but things have changed now.
What do you think you can bring to us - I feel i'll be able to bring some good laughs to you, and the healing skillz needed :) and some old singing that you may have missed ;)
I can raid the days you can

Info - Currently looking for a guild to fulfill the gap in my heart of raiding!
I feel i'll be able to bring some good laughs to you, and the healing skillz needed :)
I enjoy raiding, always have done - even in the days before TBC, i've experienced all the content of World of warcraft and hope to see much more of it.
A few facts about myself:
My RL name is Chris
17 years of age
Currently studying Chemistry, Biology and Physics at York College
Currently with my Girlfriend for 2 years, really happy
I still live at home, but plan to move out as soon as i begin Uni
I'm nearlly finished my driving course, only taken 2 months :)

I know that at 70, i may have got off on a bad start with some of you. But things have changed, i enjoyed raiding with you and certainly miss talking to all of you!

I currently haven't raided with this shammy properlly, but i have cleared all content on my paladin. And a few bosses in ulduar before i transfered back to defias
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Lucille :) here
Regards,
Rusco ( Eltojach! :< )
Melchior
Class-Officer

Re: Rusco - Resto Shammy!

Post by Melchior »

Talked in game.

Anyway good luck

Melle