Anceri - Retribution Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Anceri

Anceri - Retribution Paladin

Post by Anceri »

Heya everyone!

Due to recent events in my current guild I've found myself fighting an inner battle against my urge to raid.
I'm aware you're not exactly lacking melee dps at the moment but I'm not your avarage Joe.

Character info:
Name: Anceri
Class: Palydan (teh palydan)
Level: 80
Spec: Retribution 0/17/54
Gear: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... d&n=Anceri

WWS: http://wowwebstats.com/ff6qab4qmaepk
Unfortunetly we didn't have a premium account, so this report will expire the next Friday (8th). My dps is a bit lower than what it could've been. I spent quite alot of time on utility instead of focusing on pure dps. This because we were still learning the fights.

Personal info:
My name is Jacob. I'm a 22 year old university student from Sweden. I'm currently in my first year studying Industrial Economics.
My main, and perhaps only, interest is WoW. Apart from the normal studying and drinking I spend most of my time in WoW. I've got a formula licens, but I wouldn't go as far as to call that a time consuming interest.
As long as it's a joke I can laugh at most things, even things most people wouldn't think of as funny. If you think a joke is gross, just ask me and I'll give you another one even more disgusting.
I can appreciate a good joke (there are no bad ones, right?) anytime as long as it doesn't interfere with more "important" matters.
I also enjoy theory crafting almost as much as I do raiding.

Previous Guilds:
<Avarice>
The best guild I've ever been in. It's an IRL-friends guild we started when the server was born. Though we didn't start raiding until Karazhan said "HI GUISE!!". Back then I was playing on my feral druid Agona.
Our "breakthrough" was ZA. We had a bit of a struggle due to some people being in the army, but we did manage to squeeze in one ZA raid per week. It was enough to earn us the forth Beer mount on the server. This was done in T4/T5 gear and is by far the WoW-accomplishment I'm the most proud of.
In WotLK we've done:
  • Tier 1. Naxx 10/25, EoE 10 and Sar2d10.
  • Tier 2. Normal Ulduar: 9-manned up to Mimiron (9 bosses, we skipped Ignis due to the bug) and 10-manned Mimiron. This was done pre nerfs.
We planned to get some server firsts in Ulduar, but that ship sailed when some of our ten members decided to quit WoW.
I was raid leader in TBC, and guild/raid leader in WotLK.

<Violent Noise>
I joined them together with some other Avarice-people a few weeks before ZA launched. I still did Kara/ZA with Avarice (we were spread on different guilds at this time). That deal was set up with the guild leader before I joined.
After a dispute with the RL in VN I went back to Avarice. Not long after the Avarice squad were under the same guild-tag once more.
But we weren't happy with no 25-man raiding.

<Malicious Intent>
By chance I ran into Urded (Jobbly) and about 30-45 minutes later Malicious Intent had another 7-8 people in their ranks. A few days later I had acces to their officer chat. It was a wonderful guild in which we progressed through SSC/TK as well as MH/BT. I met some great people here, most notable would be Sursisyor who were one of the most motivating officers in the guild.
I left MI last year when I took a break from WoW over the summer.

Reasons for applying to Ubiquity:
I'm looking for a mature guild without selfishness and other kinds of childish behaviour which can ruin even the best of games.
I'm also sick of being surrounded by people who are satisfied with finishing second, or third, or fifteenth, as long as we make it.
I want to be a part of the guild that leads the way when it comes to PvE progression, and I believe I'm the kind of person that could fit in such a guild.

What I can bring:
I'll be able to give you an extremely dedicated raider who gives all he's got in every situation. I've got experience both as dps and tank, and I've been everything from raider to officer to raid leader to guild leader.
I've spent countless of hours reading EJ boards and discussing WoW math with friends, mostly Burdoc. Due to this I know just about everything there is to know about the retribution spec.
I rarely make misstakes, but when I do I'm thankful if someone points it out. That's the best way to improve.

I like applications ending with a joke, but I'm afraid I might scare you off if I gave it a try.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Anceri - Retribution Paladin

Post by Varanor »

Hi Anceri.

Sadly we don't need a third retribution paladin or any sort of paladin and our melee spots are extremely full so I will have to decline your application even though it was nice. Good luck finding a guild that can satisfy your raiding desires.