Tzobee - Protection Warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Tzobee

Tzobee - Protection Warrior

Post by Tzobee »

Greetings Ubiquity!

In my venture of looking for a new raiding guild and after talking to Sursisyor I now stumble into your forums to make my application to join the guild. With my last guild on the verge of disbanding im looking for a new home.

Character Information

Name: Tzobee
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Spec: 15/5/51 Protection.
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Tzobee

Vital Stats (seems like the armory doesn't recieve the right stats)
Health: 32891
Avoidance: 50.94%
Armor: 23984
Hit: 229
Expertise: 24

Information about me

My interests: Paintball, drinking, friends and the usual.

Me

As a player my main goal is to enjoy myself and it is important to me to make sure that the people who plays with me are comfortable with me. I have a good sense of humour (can be quite crude) and having been in progressing guilds before I never get upset or anything the like if I would make a mistake and someone calls me on it. Granted I rarely make mistakes or I would not be applying here :). Having a good atmosphere in the guild is probably the one most important thing and thats what I always strive for.

Raid times

Monday starting 19:00h – Check.

Wednesday starting 19:00h – Check.

Sunday starting 15:00h – Check.

I am an university student living on my own which means I am very flexible when it comes to raiding and I don't have a problem with raiding late into the night if I have to.

Previous Guilds

Violent Noise
Joined VN early in TBC and MTed most of the T5 content with them inlcuding their one and only Kael'Thas kill. Great people, unfortunately disbanded around S3.

The Esoteric Foundation
Joined TEF after VN broke down but only stayed for a few months due to some IRL obligations (exams). Had to leave the guild since their strict raiding codex didn't allow longer breaks.

Malicious Intent
Joined Malicious Intent since they would allow me to be rather casual while I worked on my IRL. Guild kinda disbanded when Conan came out and alot left for that game. Met some hilarious people here including Sursisyor.

Avarice
Avarice is a 10man guild with 10 people all IRL friends. Some of us were in the army together. Had alot of success when Zul Aman came with early 4th chest clears. We planned on some server firsts in the Ulduar 10man content but due to some circumstances a few friends had to quit the game.

Why do I want to join Ubiquity?

I want to join Ubiquity because I am dedicated in my playing and I think that Ubiquity and the bulk of the players share that same belief. I don't like doing things half-assed and being second best if I can help it. Ubiquity is one of those few guilds on Defias that you can be sure that they know what they are doing. That being said I do enjoy a more relaxed approach to raiding aswell aslong as the job gets done.

What can I bring to Ubiquity?

If accepted I will bring a very dedicated player that has been around for years. Tanking is what I like to do above everything else and it is what I do best. I do also have T7+ quality DPS gear for those occasions were an extra DPS-Warrior would be needed and I would not have a problem DPSing those odd occasions if it is in the guilds best interest. I also do alot of PvP on the side to strengthen the knowledge about other classes and game mechanics.

To make sure that I am up to date on game mechanics, skills etc I frequently visit elitistjerks, tankspot & arenajunkies(yes not the best source of PvE material but good info on class mechanics none the less).

Raiding History

Vanilla: ZG, AQ20 (on my hunter)
TBC: Everything up to Mother in BT and up to Archimonde in Hyjal.
WOTLK: Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, Sartharion 2 drakes on 10 & 25.
Ulduar: Everything but General & Yoggy in 10man.

If there are any other questions regarding me, my specc, my background or anything I can answer please let me know and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for taking your time to read my application :)

Over & Out

Tzobee
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Tzobee - Protection Warrior

Post by Môurn »

very very nice app. we´re kinda full atm, but due to you putting in the effort in your application we will discuss this and come back to you. please bear with us for a few days. we don´t really have much of a spot available, but if someone of whom we believe is a good player and a great fit for us we try and manage to give him an opportunity to prove himself.

can you post a screen or link to wws on your dps? if you can put out good dps your value obviously rises, since we can use you as a tank when needed and as dps in all other situations!

we´ll post here again. give us a few days. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Well he's applying as prot warrior so dps meters won't tell that much here. I have been in a few raids (mainly TBC times AQ raids) with him and he showed a very good attitude there. And isn't attitude all that matters? :D
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

well it can´t hurt knowing his dps capabilities since he mentioned having dps gear. was just extra info i was interested in.
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Môurn wrote:very very nice app. we´re kinda full atm, but due to you putting in the effort in your application we will discuss this and come back to you. please bear with us for a few days. we don´t really have much of a spot available, but if someone of whom we believe is a good player and a great fit for us we try and manage to give him an opportunity to prove himself.

can you post a screen or link to wws on your dps? if you can put out good dps your value obviously rises, since we can use you as a tank when needed and as dps in all other situations!

we´ll post here again. give us a few days. :)
Unfortunately we didn't have a premium account on WWS so our old SO10+3D charts (where I DPSed) are gone. I have some WWS on Ulduar encounters but ofcourse as protection which doesn't really help me there. Either way I could show you my DPS-gear ingame or over the armory if interested :)

As in regards to the rest I do understand if you are filled up and well, if you can't fit me in then you can't :)
Dug

Post by Dug »

Raided with him in VN on Dug, was a very good player, and showed great attitude towards everything.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

will give you an answer soon!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

talk to me (mournie) or varanor ingame please!