Zogzog, Protection Warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zogzog

Zogzog, Protection Warrior

Post by Zogzog »

Hello everyone!

I applied to Ubiquity around November last year, and despite a few positive responses, i was declined because you needed no more tanks. I was asked to try again later, so here i am. Although there might be no spots for the 25 man progress raids, a raiding guild with 30+ active raiders will need tanks for the 3x 10 man runs during the week. Also, it might be very nice to have a backup for when tanks are unavailible, or for alt farm content runs. Experience has shown me that for those situations, a vigilant backup tank is great to have.

I am more than happy to spend my time with 10 mans during the week, and if needed i will continue pugging 25 mans to progress my character. Perhaps some time in the future i can play a more important role, but all i want is to be in an environment with good players, because i know that can make me a better player in turn.

Without further ado, here is my application:

Vitals
Name: Zogzog
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc

Game info
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Zogzog
I know my class very well, and put effort into utilizing it as well as possible.

I started tanking in mid-TBC, when i hit 70, and liked it a lot. However, it was hard to close the gap between me and the good tanks, because nobody wanted a tank that wasn't vastly overgeared, so i spent the majority of my time on a mage alt. After WotLK hit i quickly leveled to 80 to start tanking, and jumped right to heroics with great success.

After a short while i joined the brand new guild Aurora Borealis, in which i main tanked. We progressed very fast, and quickly cleared all 10-man content, but unfortunately the guild dissolved a short while ago because the leader had to join the military, and nobody picked up the torch. Despite never being in a 25-man raiding guild, i have cleared both Malygos 25 and Sartharion 25 1D.

I honestly believe Ubiquity is the best raiding guild on our sever. I want to be a part of, learn from, and give to that experience. Now that Ulduar is right on our doorstep, i more than ever want to join a group of people whom, like me, give their best to be the best.

Personal info
I'm a 22 year old man from Norway, currently taking a few courses to fill the prequisites for my bachelor grade which i'm gonna start next year: Creative Game Design. I have education within Information Technology, and used to work as an IT-consultant.

My hobbies are gaming and game design, both which i spend a lot of time on. I also love music of many different genres, like to drive my car, and skateboard in the summers. Learning new things has always been a passion for me, and i especially like reading strategy and tactics - everything from warfare an gaming to corporation leadership.

I'm a talkative and positive guy with a lot of humor, and enjoy discussing everything from which brand of coffee is to the meaning of life, religion and other heavy hitters. I love meeting people and making friends, and i believe that will make me enjoy myself in Ubiquity.

My primary benefits to the guild would be:
- An availible player, with great flexibility to when and what i can or cannot attend. I have no problem with sitting out a raid because of lack of spots, and on the other side i am likely to be a reliable backup, or availible for secondary runs.
- A dedicated tank whom is also a quick learner, especially a strength when dealing with new content.
- A positive mindset and a resilience which often pushes people around me to do their little extra.

Thank you for reading my reply, and i patiently await your reply!

-Zogzog
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Zogzog, Protection Warrior

Post by Traffkor »

i will answer you in a few days
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Zogzog, Protection Warrior

Post by Traffkor »

Please speak with Dinown about the invite, since im inactive atm.