Mazy, Firemage Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Mazy

Mazy, Firemage Application

Post by Mazy »

Character Information

Name: Mazy
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Spec: 18/53/0 Down to tornament of the weak in Arcane, And im playing firespec atm, since i got alot of crit, 34%with molten armor. Lotsa crit means lotsa dmg :)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Mazy

Information about me:

My interests:
Floorball, fotboll, well i love to work out, and ofc i enjoy playing Wow

Me as a person :

Overall, im a nice guy, i'm a very concetraded player. I got a good sence or homour, i really enjoy
talking. Im not so ego, wich means i like to help other peoples. And i really like to getting to know people, hang around in the ventrilo and jsut having a good time.

Raiding Times:

I can raid like almost all days except Wednsays untill 15th of April, so after 15th of april, im able to raid at wednsays.

The only problem would be huge testes and so on. But i guess everyone has something to do inrl ^^

Previous Guilds:
I've been in Dénouement, i really wanted more active raiding, with 25 mans and so on. After that Arhas Req, it was the same problem there, i wanted more hardcore. After that i applied to The Requistion, it was the right place for me, dedicated raiding, nice players, polite players. Unf, the raid got disbanded since Sít got even more tired after the raiding became more of slackingraiding.
Why do i want to join Ubiquity :
Well, i like dedicated guilds with nice people in it, i really dont know any Ubi members, but those ive met and so on has been very polite and generous. I've heard that it is dedicated raiding. I would really just like to join a Good Raiding guild, since i havent been in one since Requistion got disbanded.

Raiding History:

Pre TBC - None

Pre WotlK -
Za: Completed
Maggy: Completed
SSC: Completed
Kara: Completed
BT: Completed
Hyjal: Completed
Gl: Completed
Wotlk -

Nax 10: Completed
Nax 25: Completed
Os 10/25: completed. 25 man with 2 drakes up.
Malygos, not slain on this character. I've downed him on a different character.

Well, i think that's all. If there is something more you need from me, pop a message to me ingame :)

Best Regaaards /

Erik!
Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: Mazy, Firemage Application

Post by Cibee »

We are full on mages right now so we have to decline your application. Good luck finding another guild.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Mazy

Re: Mazy, Firemage Application

Post by Mazy »

I see, i hope my application was decent :P

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Erik.