Morgandor - Holy Priest

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Morg

Morgandor - Holy Priest

Post by Morg »

Character name: Morgandor

Class : Priest

Spec : Holy 14/57/0.

My current spec is mainly based around mana efficiency, more potent heals and AOE healing, mainly through circle of healing. The reason i choose to use this talent setup is now that lower ranks heals cost the same amount of mana as the higher ranks and the use of only 1 potion per encounter, how you manage your mana is incredibly important and this spec has some very nice talents to help with the aforementioned issues.

Gear : Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Morgandor

Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) :

<The Requisition> : The guild disbanded after the core raiders and officers decided to call it a day after a lot of the members showed a lack to dedication to the guild and towards raiding.

<The Chaos Brotherhood> : (The guild i am currently in now) Its basically a guild with some of the Req alts in. Somewhere to stay whilst i am looking for a guild. The absence of green chat whilst unguilded was scary!

Why you want to apply to us : You guys progress through content really well and from what i've heard from a few friends in the guild, everyone in the guild knows how to play their class really well and you guys destroy which ever raid instance you are doing. Also as i mentioned i have quite a few friends in the guild (brother bear (cùpra), vivvii, nimajneb) and it would be nice to raid with those guys again.

What do you think you can bring to us : I'm an experienced , loyal player who always gives 100% to whatever guild i am in. I have a good knowledge of my class, I'm a fast learner so i can quickly grasp new encounters and i always come to raids with ample amounts of consumables.

Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding : I can attend all three raids.

Some additional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on...

My real name is Carl Bond. I'm 22 and currently studying computer games development at university. I'm a laid back kinda guy how tries not to take life too seriously unless need be. I don't favor a particular genre in music i'm some what of a generalist (if thats even a word). I enjoy watching most sports (except cricket /yawn) and my favorite drink is jack daniels and coke.

Thanks for reading my application.
Cùpra

Re: Morgandor - Holy Priest

Post by Cùpra »

Awesome guy :D
Great healer!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Morgandor - Holy Priest

Post by Môurn »

hi morgandor,

thank you for your application, but were are very full on priests at the moment, so we must decline your app. goodluck finding another guild.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money