Lockster - Warlock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Lockster

Lockster - Warlock

Post by Lockster »

- Loc: Russia

- Class: Warlock

- Spec: 0/41/30, I feel that it's the best spec for heroics, can swap between any spec a RL/CL asks.

- Gear (best link to a profile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Lockster (hmm, It's maintnance today, my stats are ~2k spd with FA(w/o DKnowledge), hitcapped, 200+ haste and 26% crit) , I'm not best geared warlock, but I've acquired the gear I have in first few weeks after WoTLK launch, then I stopped playing at the beginning of december. + I've been hacked some time ago, and that's the gear GMs restored, it might lack some enchant/gems.

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left): Netherstorm front (Transfered), Lotto @ Twisting Nether (Transfered), and now I'm in friend's guild, doing nothing

- Why you want to apply to us: I want to play in skilled, progressive and not very hardcore raid guild

- What do you think you can bring to us: DeePeeeS and one more russian in guild

- PvE Exp: preTBC until aq40, whole TBC content before M'uru (prenerfs), WoTLK heroics.

I have some friends in your guild + maybe someone would remember me by heroics run at the very start of WoTLK.

/Lockster
Sunbaked

Re: Lockster - Warlock

Post by Sunbaked »

I can vouch for him, he is pretty good warlock, both in pvp and pve.

p.s:And yee, moar Russians in guild!:)
Be all you can be!
graver

Post by graver »

I'm not sure if we need locks, but this one is pretty good! vouch for him

P.S.: We should rename to Ubiquity Front or NetherUbiquity! :D
aka Revarg
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Thanks for your application. Right now we are very full on casters in general, having quite a few people sit out every raid so it has to be a no from us. Good luck finding a guild.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Lockster

Post by Lockster »

Thanks for the response.