Lopzeh - Holy Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Lopzeh

Lopzeh - Holy Paladin

Post by Lopzeh »

Hey Guys :D

Name: Lopzeh
Class:Paladin
Spec:Holy
Race:Bloodelf

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Lopzeh

Guild: I was in Delirium, and the reason why i left was becuase they was making false alligations about my friend which is kinda annoying :P But they wasnt really that good anyways. And want a pro guild like this :)

Why you want to apply to us: I want to apply becuase i have been told by a few people too and also i really like the guilds progress you have done everything in the game atm and it would be a really big oppertunity for me to join.

What do you think you can bring to us: I can bring alot to the guild, Eg: Respect for members, Good healing, Learn Fast. Etc. :)

Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding: These days are perfect for raiding :)

About me: Im 16 live in the uk in a place called Leeds :D. I love music, and listern to all kinds of bands and solo artists. I like to play other online games besides wow, eg: Call of duty 2, Fifa 09 etc.

Thanks,
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Lopzeh - Holy Paladin

Post by Varanor »

Your spec could use some tuning.

2% BoK and why on earth have you specced for Blessed life in what's essentially a PvE spec. Also you have green gems and an essentially useless metagem.
Lopzeh

Post by Lopzeh »

Yeh, sry about that :P

I was meaning to respec anyways, i was doing some pvp etc and just messing about with specs. Also all my gems are replaced with blues :P

Thanks,
Lopzeh
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

That's better. We'll get back with a response shortly.
Dug

Post by Dug »

Done a couple of Dungeons and such with him, seems like a nice guy, also been on vent with him and he is always nice, but anyway, he is a good player
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We decided to decline your application, good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.