Erlios - Holy Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Erlios

Erlios - Holy Paladin

Post by Erlios »

Name: Erlios

- Class: Paladin

- Spec: Holy, 51/0/20. Beacon of Light, Crit talents + Imp. Blessing of Might normally, buff can obviously changed to better suite a raid setup.
New spec is basically the same bar the movements of some holy talents + the option of the 5% extra healing.

- Gear (best link to a profile):
Armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Erlios
Be.imba - http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... ter=Erlios

Current gear is made up of 25 man gear from all 3 raids, fully enchanted + Gemmed to the best of my golds ability. Only thing I really need replacing before Ulduar would be my belt to Wasteguard of Divine Grace, and T7. (Had many oppurtunitys for 25 man T7 in the past, I never bothered to take it.)

Health - 16724
Mana - 21229
Intellect - 1141
Spellpower - 2083
Haste - 567
Holy Crit - 40.12%

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left):
The-Requisition - Basically here from start of the guild to finish, almost a year. Guild ended after key players + officers had had enough of the slacking / lack of dedication that eventually came through WOTLK after clearing it all.

Why you want to apply to us: I've seen your progress and I know the quality of player Ubiquity has, I feel I can meet those standards. Competing for first kills on a server would also bring a new aspect of playing into WoW that I've never had before. After achieving the Undying, which isn't "easy", I believe more then ever now I could be a a useful addition to the guild.

What do you think you can bring to us: An experienced, dedicated healer and player. I know my class well, I understand tactics and contribute if something isn't working as well as it could, I keep focus on whatever the raids objective might be. Other then that, you could say I'm pretty talkative in guild, have a laugh and all that.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding:I can raid all of the hours specified on your raid times.

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on: Real name is Toby, I'm 17 from England ... Listen to rock/indie bit of 90s punk/ska. I play alot of games basically and eh .. yeah

Thanks for reading my application

// Erlios
nimajneb

Re: Erlios - Holy Paladin

Post by nimajneb »

One of the best healers on the server in my opinion, but i guess that doesnt mean anything seeing as though im on trial :D
Cùpra

Post by Cùpra »

Again as with nima both new to the guild so opinion may not be much, but can only describe this guy as an insane healer actually don't know how he does it :S. Still good luck :)
schrodinger

Post by schrodinger »

Arent you "Ungareem" the Hunters other char?
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

schrodinger wrote:Arent you "Ungareem" the Hunters other char?
Haha exactly. You spam the tradechannel about as much.
Erlios

Post by Erlios »

Sorry but that was a long time ago, you realise I've been playing a Paladin, and not my hunter, for over a year now?
Cùpra

Post by Cùpra »

To add something here, I know Erlios may not have the reputation he desires but still when i first met him i found him as annyoing as everyone else did with the trade spamming whether it was the hunter or the paladin. However after spending nearly a year in a guild with him i saw him change and he has become a good friend. Again an incredible healer
/Cup
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We have decided to decline your application, good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

Not really important now that he is declined, but besides Leonid and Valsk, he's probably the 3rd holy paladin on server who could easily outheal me. He has also matured quite a bit in the last year, as Cupra said.

Keep it up Toby, fixing up bad reputation takes a lot of time and consistency, but you are on a right track. Good luck looking for a guild. Did you try THC? -Lore
Erlios

Post by Erlios »

Lorenai wrote:Not really important now that he is declined, but besides Leonid and Valsk, he's probably the 3rd holy paladin on server who could easily outheal me. He has also matured quite a bit in the last year, as Cupra said.

Keep it up Toby, fixing up bad reputation takes a lot of time and consistency, but you are on a right track. Good luck looking for a guild. Did you try THC? -Lore
Hey Lore',

I check back here every now and then, thanks for the decent comments <3.
And ..... I've tried, I recustomised but that became public news due to someone finding out and spamming the channels with it. And yeah, I tried THC. Was declined for them not needing a Holy Paladin unfortunately.
Honestly don't think I'll find a guild before Ulduar though ..

- Erlios / Beatrìx
Erlios

Post by Erlios »

Not that it means much but I thought i might like to say I raided with a few of you today in Ulduar 10 for the fisrt time and enjoyed it alot. Downed the first boss + experienced 2 more. Could of had the 2nd down with a few more attempts. So thanks for coming along hope to continue soon

- Beatrìx