Sharaya

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Sharaya

Sharaya

Post by Sharaya »

Hello!

My name is Catalin, I'm a 26 year old guy living in Romania. I have graduated the Foreign Languages and Literature University and I'm currently studying IT, while being a freelance writer on the Internet. This leaves me with a lot of spare time, and as such...

My characters are as follows:

Sharaya

Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Sharaya

She would be what most would call a "main", due to the fact that it was my first character and I pay the most attention to her. Also, she is the only character I'm doing achievements with. Unfortunately, I have only started playing WoW after the launch of TBC, and as such I have no raiding experience regarding pre-BC content. However, in the Burning Crusade, I raided (as shadow) with the Ravens guild. I have actively participated in killing Hydross, the Lurker Below and Morogrim Tidewalker in SSC, Al'Ar, Void Reaver and High Astromancer Solarian in TK, Grull, Magtheridon and Doom Lord Kazzak, and cleared Karazhan - however I have never entered Zul Aman or the Sunwell instances. When the guild left the server, I remained behind. I didn't join another raiding guild as my work hours didn't allow me to raid constantly, and started to level up the other characters. Eventually, the boredom overcame me and I left the game in April 2008, only returning when WotLK hit. It should be noted that after leaving the game I gave the account to my brother, who played for a while during the summer.

Since the expansion, I am Discipline specced, and the WotLK raiding experience includes Naxxramas (10 and 25, full clears), Obsidian Sanctum (10 and 25, unfortunately never with any drakes up) and some relatively decent attempts on Malygos (never got past the third phase). Most of the 25 man content and Malygos were pick-up group raids.

Sharakeen

Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Sharakeen

This was the third character I created, however after WotLK it became my second choice of play, mostly due to the fact that the other one is on a different account and while logging in and out is fast, switching accounts takes a bit longer (yeah, I got lazy there). Specced Survival, I played him also clearing Naxxramas 10 and 25, and Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 25 (no drakes up) - again, the 25 man raids were pickup groups. Unfortunately, at this time I don't have any proof as to his DPS capabilities, as I've only decided to apply yesterday - but I will correct that as soon as possible (going to try and post a WWS log).

Sunvale

Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Sunvale

A feral tank, this character hasn't seen as much love as the others - as I have said, he is on a separate account and appart from laziness, my soon-to-be wife has started her own character on that account, further limiting my playtime on it. I have only cleared OS 10 and Naxx 10 with him.

Apart from the above, I also have a level 74 rogue and a plethora of lower level alts. My current guild, Blood Guard, does not offer me what I would like in terms of PvE, and I'm not much of a PvP fan - and thus the large number of characters. I rarely have limitations on my playing hours (except in the morning when I attend classes), and therefore I'm able to raid pretty much anytime and for prolonged periods of time.

If I have forgotten anything of interest, please let me know and I will update the information asap. And... sorry for the block of text. :)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Re: Sharaya

Post by Vintoran »

I do not know with which character you are actually applying, but since you stated that the priest is your main, I'll answer regarding him: we are currently not looking for holy or disc priests.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Sharaya

Post by Sharaya »

Thing is, I'm not applying with a single character, but with all of them. I don't have a true "main", as I have said, the main difference is that the priest was my first character, the most played, and is the only one I'm getting achievements on - the gear difference between the priest and the hunter isn't big, and the druid isn't all that far behind.

Apart from that, with all the characters available, I provide versatility, being able to fill any spot necessary at any moment.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

We are quite full on hunters at the moment so got to decline the hunters as well.

Just a few pointers/questions:

- No head enchant
- No shoulder enchant
- No chest enchant
- Not hit capped
- Only farming professions
- Why use ap gems in red sockets?

Applying with several chars at the same time can lead us to believe you don't have a character you are really serious about, but just wants to raid for epics and will change "main" when you get bored with the current one.