DK application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

linx

DK application

Post by linx »

Character Information

Name: línx
Class: death knight
Level: 80
Spec: 17/3/51
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =L%C3%ADnx

Information about me:

My interests: rugby, drinking, partying, hanging out with my mates and having a laugh

Me as a person :
i am altogether a pretty nice guy, im kind helpful funny random, can never so no to helping any 1 out, if some 1 needs me to do something for them or help in a heroic or boost them on an alt i can never say no im just that type of guy, im also very relaxed about everything, always up for a laugh and doing some random funny stuff.

Raiding Times:
The following times are game time;

Monday: 16:30 - 11:30
Tuesday: 16:30 - 18:30
Wednesday: 16:30 - 11:30
Thursday: 16:30 - 11:30
Friday: 16:30 -
Saturday: 12:00
Sunday:12:00 - 11:30

i will be able to make every raid and can do every raid if needed, and stay up till any time

Previous Guilds:

la onda: i was an officer and class leader but it was possibley the worst raid guild i have seen, faild at most raids raid and the members were complete slackers, didnt turn up for raids on time ect..

Why do i want to join Ubiquity :

i want to join ubiquity because of my love of raiding, i didnt raid much pre wotlk but now that i have found DK's and a new love of pve i just cant stop, your guild has been the best horde guild on the server for a while now and i would love to be a part of that, to progress and raid through the newest challenges with the best on the server, beeing the first to take down new bosses, doing things i couldnt do in your average raid guild.

Raiding History:

Pre TBC - didnt play at this time

Pre WotlK -
Kara: Completed
GL: Completed
Maggy's: Completed
SSC: completed
TK: 1 boss down
BT: none
Hyjal: none
SWP: none

i wasnt reeli into raiding that much at this stage it was all about pvp on my rogue so these raid took me a very long time to do considering most of them were pugs and RL mate runs

Wotlk -
Nax - Completed
Nax Heroic - 10/15
EoE - incomplete, but got to phase 3 alot of times so i no the fight well
EoE Heroic - incomplete
OS - Completed
OS Heroic - Completed

if you have any questions at all about my spec, talents, gear, dps please dont hesitate to contact me ingame, and btw when you look at my talents you will see i have a point in vendetta, that was a misclick and i havent yet had a reason to spend 50g to change it, just wanted to clarify that :) inoo you will most likley be full on DK's, as is every other guild, but inoo if you give me a shot i have the gear and skill to keep up with you all

thank you and i hope you like the application and it wasnt to boring :P and i look forward to hearing from you soon

linx
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: DK application

Post by Varanor »

Your gemming is extremely bad. Why on earth would you go for AP gems instead of strength?
linx

Post by linx »

well for a dk 1 strength=2 attack power so im told so it reeli doesnt make a difference if i use 16 strength or 32 AP its all the same :)
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

linx wrote:well for a dk 1 strength=2 attack power so im told so it reeli doesnt make a difference if i use 16 strength or 32 AP its all the same :)
No it makes a helluva lot of difference when you have Blessing of Kings on..
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

Not to mention that you already get +5% strength from talents.
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04
Galthran

Post by Galthran »

Oh and parry rating bonus don't forget that but who needs 30% item level extra if/when it's not function minded ;)
The Devourer - "I'm the fastest eater, I've ever met!"
Alazor
Class-Officer

Post by Alazor »

Uhm hello there, sorry haven't seen the application earlier, anyway i gotta say we're full on DKs with only designated exceptions !

Goodluck finding a guild tho ;)
Causing Havoc since 14.09.2005