Treebark - Druid

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Sapheron

Treebark - Druid

Post by Sapheron »

Hey, some of you might remember me as Sapheron / Marili and I'd like to say sorry about the Shaman reroll failing at lvl 61, the thing is at that moment I was in HP with full lvl 40 gear and a shitload of mobs, after being whiped 20 times I really freaked out and I kinda was "afraid" to log back in and see the time I missed due slacking and being ganked again. I returned to my main shaman and after 3 weeks of Whiping at M'uru I lost the fun in the game and said goodbye to it till a few days before wotlk. I came back and leveled and within 2 weeks we cleared all raiding content in wotlk and I found out that I didnt like shaman that much anymore and I started to play over with 1 of my alts : Treebark, kinda slacked and casualed with him, but I want to get back to raiding again and I Found out that I really like Defias Brotherhood realm and that I had great fun while being in Ubiquity.

So I saw you guys were recruiting a boomkin and atm my Druid is specced Resto but due instancing / pugging a lot I gathered my current gear + t7 / heroic raid feral gear and some Boomkin gear :

Armory Link

[Engineering Headpiece]
[Badges of Heroism Neckpiece]
[BoE SHoulders of Sartharion 25man]
[Hit Cloak, need to improve it]
[Trying to get Kirin'Tor Chest]
[Current Bracers]
[Current Gloves]
[Kirin'Tor Belt]
[Current Legs]
[Wyrmcrest Boots]
[Current Rings]
[Badges trinket + trying to get the cannoneer one]
[Current Weapon + Badges OH]
[Got Both Wrath and Starfire Idol]
Ofcourse I will resocket and enchant everything good

I know all about Boomkin dps rotations and will do my spec after discussing it with you guys, due giving away my "extra points" to what the raidsetup needs. I know my gear lacks to ur current condition but I will work hard and be there every night to get my character to a higher level and hopefully become a good part of the guild progress.

My Previous raiding experience :

Vanilla : 4/4 Dragon, 2/2 Worldbosses, MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20&40 ( all except C'thun ) and 9/15 Naxx and opening of AQ.
TBC : Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH, BT and SWP ( 4 weeks of Whiping at M'uru pre-nerf, best shot : 43% p2 )
Wotlk : 10 & 25 man Naxx, 10 & 25 man Sartharion + 25man Sartharion 3D, 10 & 25 man Malygos and 10 & 25 Man WIntergrasp Boss.

I see myself as a very social player which adepts fast to new fights ( been doing quite some fights without tactics on the web ) and being an active part of the community. I'm always up for helping guildies and always available for a good laugh! About myself I'm Daniel 17 years old from The Netherlands ( Holland ), big fan of Hip&Hop, House, Minimal, Techno, Dubstep etc.

I also got 450 Mining & Engineering and will always try to bring some bots to raids to repair everyone up, I hope you guys can forgive me from my previous mistake and grant me a second chance.

Due Examweek I'll be available on the 27th, I'm making this apply already since I dont want to miss my chance

Hope hearing from you soon,

Sincerely,
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Treebark - Druid

Post by Môurn »

also try and catch cibee ingame for a chat! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Sapheron

Post by Sapheron »

Cool, will check tonight if Cibee is online!
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Would like to hook up for some chat, maybe you can drop me some contact info in a PM on this board (ICQ/MSN/AIM). Cheers :)
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

OMG it's Sapheron, my stalker :P
Ok even though I am not in this guild anymore I must say he is a nice guy. And one of the best players !
And hi Saphy ;)