Tagor, Tauren Balance Druid.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Tagor

Tagor, Tauren Balance Druid.

Post by Tagor »

Character Info:
Name Tagor
Lvl: 80
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance.
Professions: Alchemy / Tailoring

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Tagor
be.imba: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... cter=Tagor
WWS: http://wowwebstats.com/o1my5kblavwoa (from a PUG OS25)

PVE experience:
Pre TBC: Everything (MC, Ony, ZQ, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, Naxx and every outdoor boss)
TBC: Kara, Maggy, Gruul and ZA
WotLK: Naxx (10 man), OS (10 and 25), VoA (10 and 25), Have done Malygos (10 man) a couple of times but i have never killed him. besides that i have done a couple of naxx (25man) bosses

Past Guild history:
<Glodge> (Magtheridon) Glodge were my first guild in WoW i joined it in vanilla beta. Left because just after AQ was released the guild became too big (we raided 40man in two teams) so i left for a newly formed guild (Destiny).

<Destiny> (Magtheridon) The most serious guild i have been in yet. We raided 5-6 times a week too catch up on progress.
Most ppl hadn't killed anything and we were form shortly af AQ was released, so we had alot of catching up to do. But the hard work payed of and we were amongst the 30 first world kills of Kel'Thuzad in original naxx.
after TBC launched the guild more or less died.

<DontTouchMyStyle> (Magtheridon) A guild formed by me and other former destiny members. dind't exist for very long since we had problems finding stable members, so it died relativly fast.

<the Isness> (Defias Brotherhood) after DontTouchMyStyle died i transfered to Defias to join some irl mates.
throughout the rest of TBC i mostly PVP'ed. When Wotlk hit most ppl in the guild stopped playing and i found a new guild, since i wanted to start raiding again.

<Aurora Borealis> (Defias Brotherhood) I joined this guild 1,5 a month ago or so, and its a very nice guild with nice members, but later (after new years) good players stopped playing and we are strugeling to even get a 10man raid going. We had to cancel the last 2-3 raids because of lack of ppl. and since i want to try out 25man, i dont see that happening in this guild.

Why do i want to join Ubiquity?
Well i wanted to try out 25man raiding, and i stompled over your recruitment post on the forums.

What do i bring
I bring dedication, a positiv attitude and hopefully good dmg ;)

Raiding days
I know the post said that it was very important to be able to raid three times a week, and i might not be able to fulfill the criteria, but i desided to try applying anyway. The only thing that can happen is you declining and then thats that.
I will be able to raid Monday and Wednesday within your raiding times. The problem come with the sundays.
Sunday will often conflict with my work so i might be able to join some sundays but that is not very often.

Talents
I was a healer Pre TBC and in TBC i rolled feral, so when WotLK hit i decided to try out Boomkin. So im relativly new to this spec, but i think im getting a hang of it quite well.
Talent wise there isn't much to talk about. Its a fairly standard Boomkin Eclipse spec (atleast for 10 man).
If i join you i might loose IFF for some more dmg, but everything else is more or less standard for a Moonkin.

Personal info:
Name: Esben

That was all from me and I look forward hearing from you.

Best Regards
Tagor.
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Tagor, Tauren Balance Druid.

Post by Emeli »

thank you for your application, you will get an answer soon
Tagor

Re: Tagor, Tauren Balance Druid.

Post by Tagor »

I would like to withdraw im applycation since I have been invited to another raiding guild, so i wont be able to join you, should you accept it.
I'm very sorry for wasting your time.