Aztaldo-Mutilate-Rogue, Applying.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Aztaldo

Aztaldo-Mutilate-Rogue, Applying.

Post by Aztaldo »

About your Character

Name: Aztaldo.
Race: Undead.
Class: Rogue.
Professions(levels): I got herbalisem and alchemy at the moment but I'm thinking of taking up Engi.
Current Guild: Hostile.
Link to Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Aztaldo
Link to Raiding Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ef0exoVboIuVo0xV0hZxb
My raid spec will be PVE-Mutilate. But I'm also looking for a Mainhand sword or fist. Allready got a offhand: [Hatestrike] from 10man Naxxramas.

Raid Attunements

What I've seen there ain't any attunments for WoLK pve/raid dugons so far. But I got attunments from 60 and 70 but that dossen't really matter.
But if there comes one, I'll do it right ahead.

PVE-Experiance

I was mostly active at the 60's with PVE. But that dossen't count at all now, since I never went Naxxramas, only ZG, MC, BWL and AQ40. And I did a quite good part of the pve content in TBC.
I think I've played my class very well at times, and I know the rogue well since I've been playing it for like two and a half year or more. And I'm a quick learner, I take things fast and don't do many mistakes. When I've learned a tactic it's there forever.
I've cleared 10man Naxxramas except two last bosses and OS 10/25 man

About your current/former guild

From season two I was a member of Realmwalkers. But in the end of season three I had a break for some months.
But then I came back right before WOLK, and rejoined Relamwalkers. But things was not the same as before, all the oldschool players was almost gone.
So after some time at 80 I joined Hostile. I've been in Hostile for a while, but as I see. The guild is slowly dying.
So I'm now looking for a new guild that could offer me activit players, great fun and good raids. So I don't need to wonder each week if there is going to be a raid or not.

What do you hope to find in Ubiquity?

I hope that Ubiquity can offer me good pve content, new ingame friends, a good laugh and alll the epics in the world : D (Just kidding) I'm not greedy, so you know :)
And it seems like you're a good group of mature players.

What I can offer Ubiquity?

I can offer good singeltarget damage, or I could spam Fan of Kvines if you like"giggles".
I'm a mature player, but I'd love to joke around when I get too know the people inside the guild. And I always keep a low profile, not after drama or fights in chat channels.
I'm pretty much very active at the moment, cause I'm not working or going to school. I got a year off and I've been working intill now. I just got a new puppie so he takes some of my time. but he useally sleep alot during the day. Won't be a problem.'
So I can be online morning- middle day and night. I useally go to sleep around 00.00 game time, since I got the puppie. But if the guilds need me, it won't even be a problem.

Do I know anyone in Ubiquity?

Not really, I see someone around. But I've never been hainging around with people from Ubiquity.
But I know Presley a little, been talking some with him. :)
But I really really like to get to know you guys. :D

Aditional info

Hello, my names is Kristoffer.
I'm from Norway.
18 years old.
My hobbies are:
Hunting(brids), Huntingdogs(Irish Setter) Just got a new puppy, he's 8 weeks old now, Driving my motorcyle(Suzuki GSX-R 600), friends, party, taking pictures and playing World Of Warcraft.
I speak and write english quite good.

Aztaldo.
Stanner

Re: Aztaldo-Mutilate-Rogue, Applying.

Post by Stanner »

Not actually active anymore myself but I can tell you that you will need to provide proof of your dps before your application will be taken any further dude if indeed they have space for another Rogue. Good luck.
Aztaldo

Post by Aztaldo »

Yeah, I'll gotta do that. I don't have any proof at the moment. : /
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Thank you for your application Aztaldo which shows you've made an effort. We'll get back to you in a few days.
presley

Post by presley »

Had some nice rogue discussions with Aztaldo in the past on my former main Zuldazar. He seems to be a good person and skilled rogue. Never played much with him though,but I vouch to give him a chanse :)
Aztaldo

Post by Aztaldo »

Indeed, we had some nice rogue discussions.
Thanks alot Presley. Great too see you around. :D