Mage wants to join!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

graver

Mage wants to join!

Post by graver »

Hello, first of all I would like to tell, that i was playing on Defias Brotherhood for like half of 2007 year - from february till october or so. My nickname was Xoma, i was in few guilds - Taiga, then i think Exostra (with Davelis as GM), and then Netherstorm front. After that I left server, and stopped playing at march of 2008. I experienced everything except Sunwell in TBC. I got almost perfec gear before stopping - was putting out great DPS - 2k+ on static fights, with a record of 2.3k+ on Teron Gorefiend. My raid attendance was 100% - yeah, I'm that geeky. Week ago i decided that i want to play again. I started leveling up my mage - It's level 75 atm, but I'm leveling very fast - thanks to QuestHelper. I have more then enough friends in your guild - I'm IRL friend of Sunabked, Parti, Lacrima, and i also know Gedo from our times in Netherstorm Front - that's when he actually learned how2p from me (eh?) :D

I really like your raiding time - it will allow be to visit ~90% of raids and such. I really want to play with my friends, I really enjoy raiding.

- Class: Mage
- Spec: From what I have red at elitistjerks.com forums - right now its FireFrost which is the best, but with the next patch Deep-fire with few point in arcane will dominate.
- Gear (best link to a profile): Tier6 level gear.
- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left): My last guild was Evocati on Dragonmaw
- Why you want to apply to us: Because i dont want to raid 6 days a week when new content pops out, because I have friends in your guild and because I'm sick of russian server already.
- What do you think you can bring to us: I can bring you a really dedicated raider, good guy and funny stuff in guild chat

Edit: Lumpus and Vintoran should know remember me as well ;)
Edit2: Schrodinger, the guy with the long nickname, should know me also :)
aka Revarg
Gedo

Re: Mage wants to join!

Post by Gedo »

HAHAHAHA!
Absolutely vouch for him
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Sunbaked

Post by Sunbaked »

As i know him really good, i can tell you he is one of the best mages i ever know! He knows his class very good and he's improving his knowledge each day! He also can teach some other mages if needed:) I can vouch for him.
Hope (hate this word) Gedo will vouch for him too!

P.S. : Can i have few stacks of food? (eh?)
Be all you can be!
graver

Post by graver »

Shit I forgot to mention that on this friday i'm going to NY vacation to Thailand for 2 weeks. But it's a usual slack time for most of WoW'ers, so I think you can excuse me for that! After that I will jump in with all my uber fireballs and scorches :)

Thanks goes to Gedo and Sunbaked!
aka Revarg
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

I'm afraid we are currently very full on active mages and so I have to decline your application. Good luck finding another guild.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
graver

Post by graver »

Bah.. any chance of you guys changing opinion in nearest (month or so) future?
aka Revarg
Sunbaked

Post by Sunbaked »

Of coz he does! I already sent my people...

P.S. nothing personal Cibee:)
Be all you can be!
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

graver wrote:Bah.. any chance of you guys changing opinion in nearest (month or so) future?
It's rather unlikely, we already have 1-2 mages bench warming on most raids :(
graver

Post by graver »

Okey... Thanks for answer... Dont count this application is closed please, I will still want to join my friends later on. If you will have a spot for a mage - please tell Sunbaked or Parti, they will inform me!
Meanwhile i will level up 2 more levels and gear up.
aka Revarg
graver

Post by graver »

just wanted to remind that this application is still active :)
I'm going to home from holiday trip tommorow and will be more then active!
aka Revarg
lacrima

Post by lacrima »

best mage i have ever knew for 2 years..
Knows the game better then anyone. skilled man.
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Contact me in game please.
sursisyor

Post by sursisyor »

I am one of the four active mages, however my opinion on recruitment is to always take on good raiders. Rather have some class imbalance in a guild than a perfect distribution of classes with a lot of average raiders as this more than anything holds back progress (if that indeed is what we are all aiming for in endgame content). Additionally when good raiders re-roll, unsurprisingly they tend to still be good raiders in their new class. It is in my opinion a very destructive policy to ever turn away anyone that would be an asset to a guild due to their class and am sorry to have seen it happen in the past both here and in every other guild I have been in.

Now whether said applicant would be a good raider and an asset to the guild is up to those who deal with this process :)

Sursisyor
Droxx

Post by Droxx »

Well I guess we need someone to cover my shift until february begins. Up to recruitment but the mages are still highly active and spots are still being fought over. I don't think we need anymore at the moment but who knows with the future maybe uludar requires 5 mages (ah a beautiful dream).

What spec are you gonna go with now Graver?
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
Droxx

Post by Droxx »

sursisyor wrote:Rather have some class imbalance in a guild than a perfect distribution of classes with a lot of average raiders
On that point I dont think we really have that problem in the guild at the moment anyway
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?