80 Rogue // nxxn

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

nxxn

80 Rogue // nxxn

Post by nxxn »

Hello people, in the begining I'd like to say that I'm new to realm and I'm trying to find a good raiding guild with awesome progress. I have started leveling pretty lately, thats why you see mostly heroic epics and some other items, including PvP ones (used to be PvP'er in TBC, but after I've seen what Blizzard offers me in PvP, with game balance, I decided to fully focus on PvE in WotlK). I was in several PvE guilds, but they disbanded... I raided Kara/ZA/Grull/Mag/MH and BT (havent killed Illidan tho-warglaive dropped, but since there werent any warrior or rogue, they disenchanted it :( ). Rest informations you can see below:

character name: Nxxn
level: 80
class: Rogue
specc: mutilate at the moment, but I can specc into anything, what will suit better in a raid

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=nxxn

why do i want to join ubiquity?
Ok, as I said before, I'm new on realm and I don't know here many people. I've heard that you are really good PvE guild I'm looking for. I was thinking for a long time 'to apply or not to apply' but finally decided to give it a shot. I have got plenty of time and I can raid almost everday, I said almost because of exams or other IRL stuff wich requires me to shut down computer for some time or my work can sometimes make me unable to come on directed hour, but I'll come as fast as possible (I will ofc notify you if I will need to stay in work a little longer). I'm also seeking cool, mature people who can 'carry me' through big world of WoW, also by having fun on heroics, instances and so on. I don't have any screenshot tho, cause I'm after format (using vista atm, yes, I hate it...) and all my screenshots are gone. From my side, I can guarantee my full focus on raids, being always (or at least most of time ^^) prepared and ready. I think thats it... at least cant think of anything else at the moment :))

additional info:
So, Im from Poland and my IRL name is Przemek, I'm 18 years old (soon 19) and I'm playing WoW since TBC launch (I've played before, but I got bored of game on 50+ lvl and just quitted it). I'm listening to all types of music, but I enjoy the most metal one, yeah, sometimes emo too :) I'm not 'in' about elixirs and flasks I can bring to raid, cause I'm not so advanced in WotlK so far, but I think asking class leader will solve that problem (I do have some of TBC flasks and elixirs and food to increase hit rating / ap / crit etc in bank tho). Well, I'd like as well to thank you for reading that wall-of-text and looking forward for answer from you, guys. :)
Gedo

Re: 80 Rogue // nxxn

Post by Gedo »

nxxn wrote:I raided Kara/ZA/Grull/Mag/MH and BT (havent killed Illidan tho-warglaive dropped, but since there werent any warrior or rogue, they disenchanted it :( ).
Warglaive of Azzinoth can not be disenchanted
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
nxxn

Post by nxxn »

well, they told me that nobody took it, otherwise I'd have it.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hello Mr Rogue with a goldfarmer sounding name. :)

Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity but sadly all our melee spots are taken at the moment so I'll have to decline your application for the time being. Thank your for your interest in Ubiquity and good luck finding a guild for yourself.

Varanor - Melee Officer