Nediva, Holy Paladin Applying

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Nediva

Nediva, Holy Paladin Applying

Post by Nediva »

Personal Information:
I live in the northern part of Sweden, Umeå, and I study Leadership at High School. On my spare time I play wow, xbox, sports and spend time with my family and friends. I've lived by myself and moved alot the past years so i consider myself quite mature in relation to my age. I also consider myself very social, happy and honest.

Name: Herman Nordell
Nationality: Sweden
E-Mail: hermannordell@hotmail.com

Character Information:
Name: Nediva
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Gear and Build:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Nediva

Previous/Current Guild(s):
I'm atm in a guild called Blind Cave Eels, we're a casual guild that does some 10-man raids at the weekends. Very polite and mature members with a sense of humor which I think is very important.

Why i want to join Ubiquity?
I would like to join Ubiquity because I'm under the impression that it's a nice guild and i'd like to take my gaming a step further. I also want to meet new people in WoW and have a fun time playing this game.

What will i bring to the guild?
Friendship, dedication, help and ofcourse healing.

Comments:
Thanks for taking your time to read my application, I actually enjoyed writing it. I hope we see eachother in-game :)

/Nediva (Herman)
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Nediva, Holy Paladin Applying

Post by Emeli »

Why i want to join Obiquity?
I would like to join Obiquity because I'm under the impression that it's a nice guild and i'd like to take my gaming a step further. I also want to meet new people in WoW and have a fun time playing this game.
writing the guildname right would be a good start...
Nediva

Post by Nediva »

Oh, i'm so sorry for that. Very embarasing. I shouldn't have write the application that late :P
I corrected it now, I hope it didn't ruin my application. Thanks

/Nediva (Herman)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Thank you for your interest in our beloved guild Ubiquity. Unfortunately I have to inform you that we are currently full on Paladins and Healers and thus have to decline your application.

Good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Just so you know, your typo had nothing to do with it. Vintoran just said the reason perfectly.

Vara. Paladin CL of Ubiquity.