Death Knight 80- Cross realm application (tank)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Faustus(application)

Death Knight 80- Cross realm application (tank)

Post by Faustus(application) »

Name: Faustus (name may be taken on DB)
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Unholy tank based prefferably, happy to change if required.
Gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Faustus
Raiding experience (in total): Had killed Kil'jaeden pretbc, experience upto MH/BT as a prot paladin (Including kills on Kael'thas, Vashj), changed to ret after prot was buffed in 2.3.

Why I wish to join Ubiquity: Having played on a rather slack realm (Quel'thalas) for basically all my game time in WoW I decided it's about time to change, I am capable of rather hardcore raiding and feel the guild I have been in for the past 3 years is holding me back, I had heard from a friend who plays on your realm that you are a rather well progressed guild.

Previous guilds: Synergie - Quel'thalas, leaving due to the fact that it has changed far too much, the officers/GMs have gone power mad and are currently booting and threatening anybody who disagrees with them in the slightest.
Also Tempest Keep was merely a setback!

Raiding availability: Currently able to raid any given time, any given day, mind I'll have to wait on the transfer process.

What I believe I can bring to Ubiquity: Mudkipz, insanity, cute puppy eyes and whatnot,
Also a rather active tank/dps/whatever that has rather extensive knowledge of his class.

Other information about me:
I have been playing for roughly 3 years and have played each of the hybrid classes to level cap (yawn) my previous main wasSardis on which I had posted the death knight FAQ which is stickied on the official forums.
It is possible that if I transfer that some of the better members of my current guild may follow me, namely a ret paladin, a prot paladin and a prot warrior, the prot warrior is possibly going to come with a holy paladin who is one of the best on my current server, then if you buy booster packs you can collect the whole set.
Alazor
Class-Officer

Re: Death Knight 80- Cross realm application (tank)

Post by Alazor »

Hello there and thanks for your interest in Ubiquity.

I have to say Deathknights might be full at the moment, but we'll talk about it first and let you know in the next days !
Causing Havoc since 14.09.2005
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

Many thanks for you apply!
You will get an answer soon, i just wanna speak with the officers and i will send you a PM later/tomrrow.
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

we cleared that in a PM :)