application: uldazul beastmastery hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

uldazul

application: uldazul beastmastery hunter

Post by uldazul »

character name: uldazul
level: 80
class: hunter
specc: beastmastery.
gear: link to armory is curently down but i can provide you that i have mostly blue gear two epix i got my hit rating cap for bosses and 2443 attack power

why do i want to join ubiquity?
Because i see a lot of good progress of you guys in raids and i played with some of you in heroics and seems like a quite nice guild to be in.

Previous guilds i where in and the reason i left.

piston broke: left because off prob with the officers
property of jexa: fell appart (but is now back i know)
the requisition: got kicked out due to foolish reason
current guild brotherhood of doom: i want to leave it because they have there own special threatment officer takes it all club.

raiding times and days.
i can almost raid every day except saturday and sometimes sunday if there is some family bussiness otherwise sunday is ok to.
the time i have to explain that my mom comes home between 7-8 in the evening from work so we eat somewhere between those hours and will take like 15-20 mins so i will be afk then.

what do i think i can bring to ubiquity
Well i play my hunter for 1 and a half year now so i know how to play my class also i am a miner and engineer so i can craft titansteel bars for someone ho needs them and can make scopes for the hunters also i got a good attidude towards other people and im very social you can ask me everything.

additional info.
my real name is tom i live in belgium my hobby's are wow and party in the weekends.
i listen to hardcore, terror, jump-hard-tekstyle
im 19 years young and im a baker of profesion

Greetz to the guild uldazul & hod <== pet
Raf
Site Admin

Re: application: uldazul beastmastery hunter

Post by Raf »

Thanks for your application, but we are full on hunters atm.

Good luck in finding a suitable guild!

PS: You're 1.71% over hitcap!