Morté lvl80-Death Knight

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Morté

Morté lvl80-Death Knight

Post by Morté »

Greetings Ubiquity!

Information about me:
- Hours you play each week:30-40
- Interests other than WOW: Running /Land Hockey/ Working out just to keep that wow belly in check. :)

Information about my Character:
- Character Name:Morté
- Class:Death Knight
- Spec:Blood/Unholy
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Mort%C3%A9

- My previous Guilds:
<EON> Disbanded (pre TBC on Grim Batol server)
<Death Jesters>Disbanded (Grim Batol server)
<DarkWolf Exiles>Disbanded
<Brewmasters of Kalimdor> - <Pretty much a friends guild with no raiding ambitions and i didn't find the game satisfactory without that part.>
<Darkwolf Exiles> - <Current guild> Just a few friends that are leveling together so far and as stated above i like the raiding part to much.(They are a really nice bunch of people though)

- Why do you i want to join Ubiquity?

To be honest, if you consider your self to have the time and the skill for it, who wouldn't want to join the best?! :) I'd like to be a part of the guild beating the bosses before blizzards nerfs to please the crowd. I have also played with some of you in Za/Kara/heroics on my other characters and all seem mature ,well behaving and skilled.

- Why would you like me to join you ?

I'm an easy laid back character far from any drama queen. I work hard (if you can call playing the funniest game in the world working :D) trying to improve my skills and my character to be all it can.

In form of experience i have raided all content pre wotlk up to Sunwell but nothing in there. Pre TBC all from MC until last two bosses in Naxx 40 man. (Not that it really matters now anyways)

Since i play 30-40 hours a week i can attend most raids and I'm a grown up, mom won't come tell me to go to bed if the raid continues past bed time. 8)

I'm also very flexible about my spec. If you see flaws or obvious misses on my character I'll take all the advice i can get. Playing a hybrid class I'm willing to re-spec, any way you feel will fit your ranks the best.

I hope you will consider me to be a part of your community.

/Anders
Alazor
Class-Officer

Re: Morté lvl80-Deat Kinght

Post by Alazor »

Hey there and thank you for your interest in Ubiquity, i will contact you ingame regarding your application, while we handle it internally aswell !
Causing Havoc since 14.09.2005
Morté

Re: Morté lvl80-Deat Kinght

Post by Morté »

Thank you for your fast response and our nice little chat earlier.

The frost dps spec i was talking about was this one .
17/54/0 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMVZGMxtIxdRhoVosx

This grants the raid icy talons 5% haste buff at almost all times . I have only tried it for fun during leveling so i can't really say it is great.
And it allows a few more OBL/rotation than our present spec.

PS -> IT -> BS -> BS -> OB -> FS
PS -> IT -> OB -> OB -> FS

I'm looking forward to your answer.

/Morté