Kalindor level 80

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kalindor

Kalindor level 80

Post by Kalindor »

In-game name: Kalindor
Class: Death Knight
race: Blood Elf

Hello, I'm a level 80 Death Knight who wants to join Ubiquity. I'll start with some info about my character. I am currently Unholy, and I just leveled 80 so my gearhttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Kalindor is currently not the best but I'm going to heroics whenever I get the chanse, so I don't think it will take too long to get geared up.

I haven't been to any guilds worth mentioning with my DK, but I've been raiding with my druid(level 70) in some guilds. Unfortunately i don't rember the names, but I raided tier 4 places like Gruul's Lair and Zul'Aman. I'm also an okay experienced tank, but I'm probably best as dps.

I want to apply to you because Ubiquity is the best raiding guild on the server. And I want to experience as much content as possible in wow. I'm also quite active wow player myself, who can join alot and raids or pvp events, because I probably play to much.

Some additional information:
I'm a 21 year old guy from Norway, who mostly liten to rock and metal. I bevieve that i can speak okay english. I'm also talkative and positive guy, who not gets easily angry by people making mistakes or similar things. And I'm always open to better my skills, so tips are great.

Btw. thanks for making the list of what I should write about, it realy made it easier to write this text

and my name is: Jonas :)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Kalindor level 80

Post by Môurn »

we could (maybe) use another deathknight, but you should have a friendly chat with alazor our deathknight class officer as well. try and whisper him ingame. we´ll discuss your application as well and let you know asap.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Droxx

Post by Droxx »

I think we could use another dk but as mourn said Alazor will be your best point of contact.
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
Kalindor

Post by Kalindor »

I will, thank you
Alazor
Class-Officer

Post by Alazor »

Sorry for the delay, Kalindor, you are noted and we're handling this atm.
Causing Havoc since 14.09.2005
Alazor
Class-Officer

Post by Alazor »

As i have contacted you ingame, we unfortunately cannot invite you at the moment, but i wish you the best of luck with other guilds !
Causing Havoc since 14.09.2005