Zogzog, Warrior with an int score.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zogzog

Zogzog, Warrior with an int score.

Post by Zogzog »

Vitals
Name: Zogzog
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc

Game info
Protection specced warrior. Nearly 25k hp unbuffed. Over 22,5k armor, and 2 points from uncrittable, which i'll get by tomorrow afternoon with Emblems.

I started tanking in mid-TBC, when i hit 70, and liked it a lot. However, it was hard to close the gap between me and the good tanks, because nobody wanted a tank that wasn't vastly overgeared, so i spent the majority of my time on a mage alt. Now that WotLK has hit i quickly leveled to 80 to start tanking, and jumped right to heroics with great success.

Most of my raid experience come from playing on my mage, but i quickly adapted all i had learned when i started playing my warrior seriously again. I have lead several undergeared groups to success in heroics none of us had ever tried before, by analysis, quick thinking, logic and perseverence. I rarely need more than one failure to learn what to do, and i am both a quick learner and a good player.

My gear right now is a combination of what i have smithed on the way to becoming Realm first grand master blacksmith, heroics drops and Emblem loot. There is plenty of room for improvement, but with my dedication i make great leaps evey day.

The reason i want to apply to ubiquity is that it's the best raiding guild on our server - and i want to be a part of, learn from, and give to that experience. From what i hear it's a great guild socially as well, which is one of the main reasons i play wow. I also want to experience the higher level content with people whom, like me, give everything to be the best.

My only previous guild is Jawbreakers, which is a guild me and two friends created to have a common bank and chat. On my mage i have experience from Insight, which i got kicked from when the entire guild imploded in a torrent of drama.

Personal info
I'm a 22 year old man from Norway, currently taking a few courses to fill the prequisites for my bachelor grade which i'm gonna start next year: Creative Game Design. I have education within Information Technology, and used to work as an IT-consultant.

My hobbies are gaming and game design, both which i spend a lot of time on. I also love music of many different genres, like to drive my car, and skateboard in the summers. Learning new things has always been a passion for me, and i especially like reading strategy and tactics - everything from warfare an gaming to corporation leadership.

I'm a talkative and positive guy with a lot of humor, and enjoy discussing everything from which brand of coffee is to the meaning of life, religion and other heavy hitters. I love meeting people and making friends, and i believe that will make me enjoy myself in Ubiquity.

My primary benefits to the guild would be:
- A dedicated tank whom is also a quick learner, especially a strength when dealing with new content.
- A positive mindset and a resilience which often pushes people around me to do their little extra.
- An analytic mind for discussing and forming strategies and tactics for different encounters.
- An availible tank which will more than gladly join in on heroic runs or whatnot in the middle of the night or the day, any time it's needed.
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Zogzog, Warrior with an int score.

Post by Traffkor »

Thanks for the apply, i will answer you tomorrow.
Zogzog

Post by Zogzog »

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for concidering me.

Edit: Spent some time gearing up today. Now i'm crit immune and 26551 hp unbuffed.
sursisyor

Post by sursisyor »

For what it's worth Zogzog gets a thumbs up from me. Very competent heroic tank which is more than I could say for most, and has shown his dedication by fast leveling to 80, gearing up and his blacksmithing achievement. Would be a great asset and I hope we can accommodate him.
Zogzog

Post by Zogzog »

I'm not sure if you've tried to contact me, but i have checked my email and ingame mail and i have no messages. Did you forget?
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

sorry tried to catch you the 2 last days online but when i was online you wasnt.

But anyway, thanks for you apply but atm we are just full of tanks, maybe try on a later point.
Goodluck!