Majestícx - Level 80 Unholy Death Knight

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Dan_Brown_

Majestícx - Level 80 Unholy Death Knight

Post by Dan_Brown_ »

Greeting all, Majestícx here! First, a little about my character

Majestícx, comes from a dark, and painful background. In the grounds of ebon hold, i was kept captive for years, as a slave to the evil. After several attempts at escape, i managed to find a way out, thanks to the aid of the lich King. Majestícx now strives towards defeating the bad of the lands. I am a death knight but i seek only the good of the light! I enjoy hunting for great treasures, but cannot help but to watch over my shoulder for the evil which once kept me prisoner! I use this fear to make me stronger, and give me strength! My fear.. shall be my ally!

RL Name: Dan Brown

Class: Death Knight
Spec: Unholy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... st%C3%ADcx

(Please note i have 78 badges, so il have T7 chest tomorrow)

Past Guild: The Requisition
Reason for leaving: As much as id like too, there is not much i can faulture about this guild. It has alot of experienced members, and a good core, yet it lacks that extra mile. When i did 55-80 before 70% of them managed 70-80.. i asked myself what i wanted from WoW.

I have expressed to the guild i seek a home where people will go that extra mile to get a job done, so here i am now.

Why i want to apply to yourselves:

Firstly, i hear very good things about you. I have done alot of heroics with your members already, and the attitude and standards of your members represents your guild in the highest of manners.

Secondly you are the best. If not one of the best. What dedicated WoW player wouldn’t want to be part of that dream?

And thirdly, and most importantly, you are dedicated. Although you may have set raid times, i am sure there are many times you have sat there for hours past that, to get the job done, and your success on this realm speaks for itself.

What i feel i can bring to you:

Well, Pre Wotlk, i could have said experience. Pre Nerf i had downed all bosses apart for anything past Brutalas in SWP. However now that’s irrelevant.

I feel i bring with me a very dedicated attitude. I am an energetic guy, with a very good vocal manor and a great sense of humor. I always have some thing to say, but only at the right times. I will not move from my computer until a job has been done.

I also bring good leadership skills, having been an officer in the past, i have experience with dealing with tough situations, and defusing situations when needed.

More importantly I bring activity. I work part time so I have a lot of time for WoW, and I can attend all raid times without problems.

Lastly i bring flexibility. Although i am applying as a DPS Unholy (pulling around 2.2k atm). I have started to collect what tank gear i can, and should the need arise for me to respec for the good of the guild, i would only be too happy to

A little more about me:

In my spare time i like to go clubbing and see my girlfriend. I work part time in recruitment at present. Apart from that I just Play WoW, and Football on Sundays :)

-----------------

Many thanks for your consideration

/dan
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Majestícx - Level 80 Unholy Death Knight

Post by Môurn »

we will give you an answer shortly. best regards. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Dan_Brown_

Post by Dan_Brown_ »

Thanks alot Môurn

I look forward to hearing from you :)

/dan
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

whisper me or any officer ingame for an invite!
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money