Naema Level 80 Resto or Feral (Varies) Druid

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Naema

Naema Level 80 Resto or Feral (Varies) Druid

Post by Naema »

Name: Naema
Class: Druid
Spec: Restoration
Off-Spec: Feral Tank

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Naema

Past Experiences:
Old School druid, played druid since release of WoW but as Night Elf, now back in WotlK as Tauren. Seen all past content, ofcourse not as Naema since she was started around 2 weeks before WotlK launch. But as my Night Elf, i've been from molten core too Sunwell Platou.

Past guilds:
Alot of different guilds during my years.
Latest was Myrmidons on Venture Co Alliance. Reason for leaving was simply that the guild died after some disputes and replacements after the launch of WAR.

Info on how i play my class:
I play druid couse i love the versatility. Always trying my best to become a great versatile player abel to pick up any task after clicking the respec. button.

But prefeer in general Restoration Spec as i love the healing part of a raid or group. I whould call myself well experienced and very dedicated player.

Past played classes:
Warrior, paladin, mage, warlock, hunter and shaman.

Reasons why i want too join you:
You seem like a dedicated mature bunch of people who take raiding seriously. And i really want to see all new and old reworked content with a good group of people.

Add-ons and consumables:
Ofcourse i bring what consumbles is aviable for me at the moment and correctly choosen for my class role. Prefeer Flasks, on new encounters but in general dual elexir, guardian and assualt.

Im not much of an add-on user but im very much for useing specific raid/ guild required add-ons for all and my personal preferences.

Omen, Decursive, Atlas, Deadly boss mods is my baseline.

Additional information:

My armory link might varie depending on what role or what im doing in game. As i respec quite often and very regurarly since i like all aspects. But if you want too see gears etc, im always willing to come and visit you personally.

Just remember i started my character before WotlKK launch so my gears based upon WotlK loots and instances, so my gear will probably develop and flourish greatly during teh upcoming days/weeks.
Lorenai

Re: Naema Level 80 Resto or Feral (Varies) Druid

Post by Lorenai »

This is a really good player and nice guy. I have been for a while in a guild with him as guild master and from his warrior I learned how to tank and itemize properly. I have also been to instances with his druid and his healing skills are very good.

I'd really like to vouch for him.

-Lorenai
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

it´s for dinown to decide. he will post here fairly soon i guess. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hi naema, we must deny your application at this time, due to not needing resto or feral druids at the moment.

goodluck finding another guild. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money