Bloodspill

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

thortrillion

Bloodspill

Post by thortrillion »

Greetings humble travellers, farseeing explorers and mighty conquerors!

I am Bloodspill, another undead rogue, born in agony and pain in the little village of deathknell in Tirisfal Glades. There i was soon put to fight against the scourge and its evil minions. But i took this assignement with pride and i still love to slaughter the scourge, the notorious and crazy monks and all other beasts trying to stand in the way of me or of the forsaken!

For the horde!

- Race - Undead
- Class - Rogue
- Spec - combat 3-58-10 atm (for doing both pvp and be able to do a sap if needed=) but i will change it if i start to raid to do more dps
- Gear (best link to a profile) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Bloodspill
- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) - i was until 5 min ago member of the orphans grim. left them so i can apply here
- Why you want to apply to us - i want to have fun and play with the pros and my mate saphne =)
- What do you think you can bring to us - i can bring lw 438 atm
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding - yes i can

- Today (23nov.) i changed my talents to 20/51/0 with great success doing more dps, did 1700 about on the train dummy in orgri, about 1400 in heroic

- RL stuff
- name - thortrillion
- country - norway, livev in a city called tønsberg and have done that most of my life =)
- age - 30
- i make electronica and black metal and i like to mix those genres aswell.

sincerely thortrillion
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Bloodspill

Post by Môurn »

hi thortrillion,

we´re not recruiting rogues at this time anymore. we need to first see how the new ones do and then decide if we need more. if you like check back here in 4-6 weeks.

thank you and goodluck. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money