Noktu, 74 Undead Rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Noktu

Noktu, 74 Undead Rogue

Post by Noktu »

Greetings!,

I'm Commander Noktu, and I'd like to present my application here!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Noktu, Undead Rogue
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
I'm Currently Mutilate talent treed, but will mostly re specc for Combat Swords as soon as I get a decent one. Or stay mutilate for raiding. Depens, depens!

Here you can see my current gear, nothing too purple. Didint raid with Noktu more for than the last week before WOTLK got applied on live.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Noktu
- My experience is up to Gurtok Bloodboil in Black temple, with my Gnome rogue long before the "nerf" patch came, Aswell Mount Hyjal 5/5. With guild, Lords of Ironhearts on Stormreaver ( Eu - PvP )

Currently I'm in Delirium, which I joined around two weeks ago. But I clearly do believe that Delirium wont become anything.
But! When it comes to Ubiquity, where my old friend Kezmo is. I clearly can see that you're dragging the Victorious Flag all over. And I really do believe I've got something to give for the guild overall, afterall I know what I'm doing and I'm rather nice player. Gearing outside raids, having all consumables possible & enchants.

And I'm able to raid at all times needed. And if there would be something preventing this, which is very unlikely. I'll let officers know about it.

Something About Myself!
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Yo fellas! I'm 18 years old long haired barbarian from cold and frostbitten woodlands of Finland. I currently study to become somekind of "computer technician"(( Cant remember the universal name for the first degree of that. ))

I've been playing World of Warcraft since the release, and Warcraft sagas before it. I was around 15 years old when I started active raiding with a Finnish guild, But we only ended up clearing AQ40 up to Huhuran, As we started slacking with nature resist gear.

I do favour Steam games aswell, Garrys Mod((funfun!)), Counter Strike, Day of Defeat...TF2... And so on, got quite many of those on my Steam account. And dont forget the Half Lifes! <3!

Bought this Call of Duty - World at War, last week. And been quite attached to it, but I really do think Wehrmacht soldiers are looking too much of Stallone & Arnold copies, which looks rather stupid on times.

I'm rather nice guy, and always think about others before myself. But I warn you! When I've drank some cofein I might get a little bit annoying with my wall of text spams, as I've got slight AD / HD. Which doesnt scale that well with cofein, than Strenght does with Druids!

Oh and almost forgot! My name is Atte.

-Sincerely, Noktu The Carrot.

[EDIT]: Finally Happy with the fonts and colors! ;)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Noktu, 74 Undead Rogue

Post by Môurn »

whisper me for invite.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money