Fire Mage application!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Danielak47

Fire Mage application!

Post by Danielak47 »

- Race : Undead
- Class : Mage
- Spec : Fire mage
- Talenpoints: (0/61/0) / http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=oZcEcbRhIuVurust
- Gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Nesdun
- raid exp...: i have raided some diffrent raids. Karazahn of course. lots time. Za aman some times. had a fast look in maggy, and then i have been doing tempest keep.
- Best thing ever did in a raid : I't was in ZA, i was the only knew what to do. all istened to me. and gladly what i sayd was right.
- a good thing about you in raids: I am good dps and i havent hard to understand tactics.
- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before : im in no guild. havent been in a guild for long. But when Wotlk comes now, it wouldt be nice to have someone to level with, and have a good start with raiding when i ding to 80.
- Why you want to apply to us: It's look like you are a realy active guild, and that you are skilled. i was getting tired joining random groups for raids. all of them didnt knew what they were doin. then i had the thinking you wouldt be a good choise. im so mutch on for raid with you.
- What do you think you can bring to us : hopefulle some help in raids. i will start raid with you in wotlk when we reach 80. Then i am a friendly person (:
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding : of course i can raid thease days. if i couldn't this wouldt be use of time xD

About me:

Name : Daniel
normal speeking langue: Danish
known langues: English and little deutch
im never mad. always smiling :b
wel. when i need to do something at home. like dishwashing "No mom, Christia ncan do it! (My brother) :b
im a funny guy. my friend says.

Hope this is good enought guys. i look foward to raid with you ;)
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Fire Mage application!

Post by Emeli »

Thank you for your application, but sadly i have to deny it.

You seem to young and inexpirienced for us.

I wish you good luck in the future

regards

Emeli
Danielak47

Post by Danielak47 »

Hey. on my warrior i have done alot more raids. havent got this charr for long time. And i guess no one will be expirensed in wotlk at the start. so i will lerne everything as fast as you (:
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

Danielak47 wrote:Hey. on my warrior i have done alot more raids. havent got this charr for long time. And i guess no one will be expirensed in wotlk at the start. so i will lerne everything as fast as you (:
we dont have experience about the new encounters and dungeons, but we already have much experince if it comes to raiding. At least i killed, in vanilla wow, everything up to the Twins (sadly they didnt die back those days) and in TBC (pre Patch) everything up to M'uru (who was a bit too hard for our group setup).
And in every of those 579 25man raids (if i can believe the DKP site) i joined in TBC, i learned something new or improved my performance and thats what you miss.