Grumbax - lvl70 Firedestro Warlock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

grumbax

Grumbax - lvl70 Firedestro Warlock

Post by grumbax »

As I watched the Realm forums today on wow-europe I saw, that Ubiquity is once more seaching for new members. I have applied before. I hope this time, that there is room for me.

Name: Martin
Freetime: Work, WOW and friends.

Gear

The wowamory link below is with no buffs at all. Raidbuffed I have aprox. 1400 spelldmg.
With a switch of trinket I am hit capped with 210 hit though I get a small decrease in spelldmg. The link below I use for trashclearing in instance/raids and for farming. I switch trinkets to scryers bloodgem and Darkmoon Card: Crusade at bossfights. If u want a closer look at my different gearspecces I am available in-game.

I lack T6 gear because of onlucky DKP bids and drops, but I do have a lot of endgame gear to make up for it imo.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Grumbax
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... er=Grumbax

Mainspecc

As of 3.0.3 I am playing with the specc linked below.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... &n=Grumbax

Moving towards this specc at lvl80
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZdxc0cZVcGVr0uVsAfct

Guilds

I was in The Requisition untill recently where I left because of the behavior against me from the guildleader and some of his officers. Accusations where wrongly made against me and the tone on vent was mostly harsh and inmature. The attitude from the guildleader and some of the officers where childlike and the guildleader behaved like a "know it all". I then decided, that this wasnt the guild for me afterall.

Raidexperience

KA, ZA, GL, MAG, SSC, TK, MH, BT (except Illidan) and some tries at Brutalus in SWP.

Why Ubiquity?

I have heard only good things about Ubiquity from Saphne. I believe Ubi is the mature guild I am looking for. I like to raid and I like to progress. I would also like to join a guild with who I can experience Lich King and do some fun raids with. I like the raiding hours Ubiquity has. I have work so I cant raid after midnight in weekdays and sundays.

What can I bring?

I am alchemist/herbalist, so I can bring most pots and elixirs and flasks. Max skill.
A wellgeared, dedicated player who is totally in love with the wow environment. I know my class and like everybody else I think my class has been nerfed big time in LK and as a true lock I hate rogues. "stun, stun, slice & dice and dead", damn u rogue.

I have a lvl70 Tauren Hunter as alt with blues and some Kara/badge gear.

I am not much of a pvp player, but do enjoy a BG now and then.

I like to help other guildmembers like leveling alts with them, bring mats for pots and elixirs and I dont mind doing some old world stuff like a run in MC or BLW. For me wow is about having fun while progressing.

Who do I know in Ubiquity?

Saphne/Doomhawk, who I talk to occationally and we have done some fun instances together.

Last comments

I hope so much that you will accept me for trial and that I have made a good impression. Looking forward to hear from you.
Saphne

Re: Grumbax - lvl70 Firedestro Warlock

Post by Saphne »

Totally n00b!! ;) naa joke aside.. I followed Grumby from bluegeared and absolutely a well-adapting person/player.

Vouch from here..

GL Martin, I hope the best!
Holadin 4life.
grumbax

Post by grumbax »

Thanks for the kind words Saphne. Warms an old undeads heart, if he had one;-)
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

dont you know me?? :(

i remember you from our lovely little all danish slacker guild, Spine :p

but hey.. im still just a trial.. after being here for how many months?..
grumbax

Post by grumbax »

Of course I know you Ovah. I just didnt know you where in this guild. You have been around. Hard to keep track;-)
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Ovah wrote:dont you know me?? :(

i remember you from our lovely little all danish slacker guild, Spine :p

but hey.. im still just a trial.. after being here for how many months?..

Check Mortore in "we are ubiquity" :p I guess all are waiting for Wotlk :p
Holadin 4life.
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

Saphne wrote: Check Mortore in "we are ubiquity" :p I guess all are waiting for Wotlk :p
lolol

but i dont really care for titles.. as long as im here and i like to be here, im happy :D
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

I belive that Lanius or some other officer will respond fairly fast.
Holadin 4life.
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hi Grumbax,

I will catch you ingame!
grumbax

Post by grumbax »

Thanks for the reply in game. Too bad there wasn't room for me at the moment. I do hope that there will be room for me in the future.