Active combat rogue.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kavion

Active combat rogue.

Post by Kavion »

Hey guys.

-Class: Rogue
-Specc: Combat
-Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Kavion
Note = I may be in my PVP gear somtimes.
-Guild: Im now guildless, but before that happend i was in a casual raiding guild name Piston Broke, the reason i left is because they simpley disbanded due to lack of raids in the summer times.

-Why you want to apply to us: I would like to apply to you because ive seen what your part of PVE is on our realm, i would like to become apart of that expirience and make new friends on the way.
-What can you bring to us: Im a very active rogue, mature, friendly and a seriouse raider when i get the chance, I have a friendly atmosphere. 375 leather worker witch i hope can aid you in the up coming expanstion if i get accepted to your guild.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

-Name: Chris

I would also like to add somthing regarding my gear. As you can see most of my gear is gemed with attack power instead of hit rating, the reason being is because i used to have full +10 hit rating gems but then my previouse guild disbanded , so i thought to myself " Im going to socket attack power to see what its like in PVP". So after that i didnt bother re-geming hit rating because the WOTLK is closing in fast and will be a waste of gold. In the up coming expantion i will be socketing everything with hit rating.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application. Best regards

Kavion
Kavion

Re: Active combat rogue.

Post by Kavion »

And i would just like to add somthing else.

-My raid expirience:
Kara - clear
Za- clear
Grulls-clear
Maggy- clear
TK- clear
SSC- clear
Hyjal - 3/5
BT - 3/9
Ive also cleared all raids before TBC like AQ40 etc.

Kavion
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

explain why you choose to play 10/51/0 instead of another combat spec please.

explain why you choose unfair advantage over blade twisting.

post screenshots of your dps or even better wws reports please.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Kavion

Post by Kavion »

Ahh yes, i must of missclicked Unfair Advantage while i was respeccing. I normaly go for Blade Twisting. good job you pointed that out i completly missed it :>

I choose my combat specc because its the best damage dealing specc in my eyes.

i dont have any screen shots of my DPS, but in a ZA run with Conquest i hit 1083 DPS.
Kavion

Post by Kavion »

And that DPS was before patch 3.0.2 so im guessing ill do a bit more nowadays
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i didn´t ask why you went combat. i asked why you went 10/51/0 as opposed to 5/51/5.

give me your resoning behind that please.

do you have a figure you have reached in 25 man raids (properly buffed)?
Kavion

Post by Kavion »

Oh right, i specced 10/51/0 for the additional 30% increased damage for rupture and garrote seeing as i use these abiltys when slice and dice is active. and i chose Ruthlessness for the extra 60% chance to add combo point which would help me gain combos faster.

But if this is a problem im willing to respecc to anything you desire as you are the better geared rogue out of both of us and your obviously more expirienced than me. I will take your advice if it makes me a better rogue

And finaly. I dont have a figure of DPS in 25 man raids because i didnt have any linked because my last guild used to think it was spamming to put up a DPS meter in raid chat.

- Hope this helps, Kavion
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

the problem is you don´t have relentless strikes which is an essential talent. there is no point in speccing ruthlessness, when you have a lot less energy to get to finishers that proc the extra cp, without relentless strikes.

so if you´re interested in taking my advice, spec 5/51/5 and see how much dps you gain.

i´m going to deny your application (for now). i´m looking for a more experienced rogue. i think you can definately get to the level i´m looking for, but forgive me if i say so, i think you need a bit more time.

goodluck in wotlk and maybe we will play together in ubiquity one day.

best regards. :)
Kavion

Post by Kavion »

ok thanks for the advise realy appritiate it , im willing to do anything to get a place in your very expirienced raiding guild.

i shall respecc to 5/51/5 right now and hope to get a screenshot of my DPS. by this im taking your advise witch i hope will help me out.

Even though im declined for now im going to try my hardest to show you how dedicated to raiding i am when i get the chance. I hope to change your mind and become a Ubiquity member ( would be so awsome )

other than that thanks for your replies and reading my application, ive taken everything into account and if theres by any chance you do change your mind just give a holla in game hehe

Kavion :P
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

goodluck! :)
Kavion

Post by Kavion »

Hey i was just wondering if your still looking for a rogue, ive been on holiday for two weeks but now im back and looking for a raid guild again :wink:
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

no we´re set for now.

best regards.