Kronegge - Resto shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

kronegge

Kronegge - Resto shaman

Post by kronegge »

Shaman Kronegge:

- Spec: Resto

- Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Kronegge
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... r=Kronegge
Don’t even dare to say something about my mace enchant. Next week I hope to get the badge mace or the ZA mace (if I can get runs to it), than I will put the proper enchant on it ^^
I am right now elemental specced, but that gear is crap, no enchants on it and crap gems in it.
But I will log out in resto gear so you can check it, my specc would be 0/5/56.

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before:
I was in Burning Dawn at first, went to KA, ZA and Gruul with them.
After that I joined The Redeemed to heal their people. Then I left due to arguments with the GL (would be Otelo), made an apply here, but then decided to give TR a second chance. But now TR has fallen.
Oh between Otelo and me it’s OK now, since the day I joined TR again.

- Why you want to apply to us:
Well like I said, the Redeemed has fallen and isn’t raiding anymore
So I just want to see every boss that I haven’t seen yet.
And most of all I want a lot of fun with raiding again (I really miss the raiding)!!
I know a few people btw, like Duggy (Dug), Daggorath, Otelo, Nafendor, Nathlilik and I think some more.

- What do you think you can bring to us:
I cleared every 10 man, even cleared ZA timed run, never got that bear mount sadly.
Did all the 25 man till BT (5/9) MH (5/5), unluckily I haven’t killed Keal and Vasjh, since when I joined TR they didn’t went to that raids anymore…
I am a leatherworker at skill 367 right now, still skilling it up.
And like my friends keep saying, I can heal the raid pretty good ^^, I hope they aren’t lying :P
I got mats for the shadow resistance gear, but since TR never got that far, I never made them/ let them made. I only need the HoD than you can craft them for me ^^.
Unfortunately I never got BT and MH attuned, due to not having done SSC and TK with this character.
And you must be thinking how the fuck did she get all that gear than, well I got a lot of badges, only need to buy the mace (doing that soon) and the ring, than I am really done with that. And of course BT/ MH drops.
I was also thinking about haste rating gems, because I don’t have haste rating on any of my items, and it can be really handy to heal the raid even faster.
The raid times soot me, in an earlier application I said Sunday would be a problem, but it isn’t anymore.
And I also got a warlock Ginelle with SSC/TK gear, but that one fails for Sunwell if you ask me ^^ That character has JC at 375 with a few epic gems from reputation with Shattered Sun.

So something about my char now i think:
Name: Kronegge
Sex: Female
Height: 7 feet
Weight: 187 pounds
Hair color: white
Skin color: light blue
Place of Birth: Broken Isles

Story:
Kronegge grew up on the Broken Isles with her tribe. She lived there many years and made friends. Until one day her tribe got a conflict with some murlocs and their sea witch.
A few days after she met Thrall for the very first time when they found shelter on their island. What a great orc that is. Together with the orcs they fled from the sea witch and her followers, the murlocs. They had to leave their leader Sen'jin there, who was sacrificed to the Sea Witch.
Her tribe joined with Thrall to find their new homeland. Now known as Durotar.
There she build up her new place in the world, Sen'jinn village. She discovered short after that she had great powers in shamanism. She trained her skills in the elements and explored lands like the Barrens and Stonetalon Mountains, where they left an expedition. After she went back to her home.
A good friend from her died in a fight with the mindless darkspear trolls, it was that day that she decided to train her skills as healer to save people. She joined many fights, seen many die from conlficts and wars and saved even more with her skills in the power of healing. She also helped the orcs to build up their capital city Ogrimmar.
They also made a zeppelin and went on a expedition to Azeroth, there they made a village named Grom'Goll. It was there where she found other trolls, they only were the enemy.
Now 2 years later she joined the fight in Outlands, because the army of orcs needed her healing there, who went there to find their ancestors.
And now the fight begins!!!

So now something about myself:
My name is Bianca, I live in the Netherstorm, oh I mean the Netherlands. In a city called Den Helder, also the end of the world. Oh and I am 21 years already, oh man I am getting old >_>
And yes I am a Girl !!
Oh and further I don’t know, ask me in game >.>
Plus I use Ventrilo and TS (sound sucks), and I have a microphone of course.
I got some addons, but not really that much, just the ones I really need.
Just like I never used that warning addon in TK for High Astromancer Solarian, if you are smart, you know when to run away, sadly some people don’t even not with the addon….
My abuse lvl is high, you need to be really fucking up to get me really pissed.
At the moment I work at the beach as lifeguard/ baywatch till the end of the season, which will end at 31th August.
My work days can be long with good weather, I can get home at 19.00 sometimes earlier.
Update: The weather is getting crap, so have gotten home this week at 17.00 !! Hope it will stay that way ^^
Oh and what I will do next year, well school a little and work, what kind of work; well I still have to make applications to get a job :P

I think that was that, if you have more questions, just ask.
Oh and as you can see, my English is good, that’s very important in raids !

Greetings,

Ginelle/ Kronegge

Raf
Site Admin

Re: Kronegge - Resto shaman

Post by Raf »

Hi! And thanks for your nice application! :D

Seems your armory is still not updated with your resto gear.
When it does, please update the cached version on be.imba so that the cached version of your resto gear can be viewed even if you change gear again.

And 21 is no age, I'm soon going on 34! :wink:

@Younger kids in the guild: All comments like "Omg omg, it's a girl!" will be deleted! 8)
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

Raf wrote:Hi! And thanks for your nice application! :D

Seems your armory is still not updated with your resto gear.
When it does, please update the cached version on be.imba so that the cached version of your resto gear can be viewed even if you change gear again.

And 21 is no age, I'm soon going on 34! :wink:

@Younger kids in the guild: All comments like "Omg omg, it's a girl!" will be deleted! 8)
Hehe, thanks.
Well I am playing right now to get more scryer reputation, I am almost done.
I tryed to cache the resto gear data on be.imba, but unlickily the armory doesn't want to update, so I will try later again.
And the comments of 'OMG its a girl', well I am getting used to it ^^

party

Post by party »

Hello Bianca, what do you think about hunters and agility totem? :P
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Oh... My.... GOD! Its a... a...

Nice application. :twisted:
Holadin 4life.
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

Screw the hunters !!
I want the wrath of air totem, more healing !!
But you can always try to make up my mind of course, to use other totems. Make me :P

And screw armory, I have been in my healing gear for 3 hours now, and still not updated.... >_>

Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

ginelle wrote:Screw the hunters !!
Omg, serious application fail there! :shock:
ginelle wrote:I want the wrath of air totem, more healing !!
But you can always try to make up my mind of course, to use other totems. Make me :P
Well, our healers are so imba that they rather buff the dps! 8)
And if you don't do, Aslad will yell AGIAGIAGILELELEL! in Mumble(which is the voice server we use btw, much better quality and latency than TS)
ginelle wrote:And screw armory, I have been in my healing gear for 3 hours now, and still not updated.... >_>
Well, armory hasn't been updated in 2 days.

Either armory is slow, or you haven't logged out for 2 days and you're real hardcore! :shock:
If so, my vote is to invite you! :wink:
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

Well, it still depends how the raid groups are fixed.
In TR is was in a caster group, so yeah than the wrath of air totem comes in handy ^^
And yelling at me? Nah, boys don't yell to girls.
You need to be nice to girls, only then you get what you like ^^
And maybe I should logout for 2 days then, but I just can't >_>
And I don't know the voice server you use, but yeah everything is better than TS if you ask me :P

Stanner

Post by Stanner »

no girls on the internet, I do tho agree with the old thing, I've been 21 for 2 days and already I can feel my back going, how Raf copes with it I'll never know.
Melchior
Class-Officer

Post by Melchior »

Hello Ginelle,

I´ll talk to you ingame.
See ya around.

Greets

Melle
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

Wow, armory is updated >_> It's a miracle...
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Kronegge
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... r=Kronegge

Have fun with it.

Greetings Ginelle

Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

Doesnt look too bad although im slightly confused about the healing and int gems :/
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

I had to look 2 times, but I found the 2 gems you were talking about. The one in the headpeace and the one in the shield right?
I shall look to it, I thought I had them all chanced, but seems not like it ^^

greetings

Ginelle

quinian

Post by quinian »

that'll make our total amount of dutch people ... 2!

Win.
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Sorry Chaim.. that will be 1 too many.. you will have to leave then.. :twisted:
Holadin 4life.