Shefu Bloodgar - Level 70 Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Shefuu

Shefu Bloodgar - Level 70 Hunter

Post by Shefuu »

Hello Ubiquity , Shefu applying again.

Shefu Bloodgar was sent out on his 8year test in the Ferelas jungle. Could he survive until his 9 summer?
Shefu was son of the clanchief Talek Bloodgar and were up to a higher purpose then to lead the tribe later. The year in the jungle became 2 and now 3 years before a bloodsoaked orc came running through the trees. Shefu quickly grabbed his bow and aimed at the shade following the bloodsoaked orc The arrow flew into the followers head and he ran all that his young legs could. The bloodsoaked orc "Swift" Stonebleeder carried a note within hes hand and quickly gave it to Shefu before shouting: "RUN!" He ran the hole day and did not sleep before he was up in a cave liyng high in the peaks of Thusand Needles..
The day after he was ambushed be bloodthirsty Kol'gar centaures, and only by luck got away. He fled into the mountains were he lived in ten years before going down. At his travel to the north some druids of the Wailing Caverns gave him shelter. Finaly at rest he opened the note from "Swift" Stonebleeder.

"Seek out the Huntsman Ogtinc in Crossroads he will guide you to Ormak Grimshot the huntsman in Orgrimmar" and so he did. Ormak teached him alot but years later he wandered out for his own adventures. And from that day the hunter Shefu has crossed many miles and many worlds.

Character Name: Shefu

Level: 70

Class: Hunter

Race: Orc

Link to Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Shefu

Playhours per week: From 6 PM untill late in the night as long as you need me.

What guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?

Well during my entire WoW time i haven't been in so many guilds.The first guild i've been in was Blood Guard wich was a romanian exclusive guild it was just social/pvp not raiding.Then i wanted to raid so i moved on to Risen from the Ashes , nice guild great people but it got disbanded.Then i decided to join Discordia, the best guild i've been in at that moment but sadly it got disbanded also.Now i am in Piston Broke but i really don't like the attitude of the leaders.

Why do you want to join Ubiquity?

Well i currently have dificulties finding a good respectfull raiding guild, Ubiquity is a name that stands up no matter what on this realm and respects the rules.I want to also see the end-game pve content.

How do you believe you can contribute to the guild?

I will do my best to contribute to the guild 100%. I will offer my Leatheworking skills and my entire time.I am a very dedicated raider who won't give up untill his mission is done.I love progressing in raids it gives me the satisfaction.

What days a week can you most often raid, and between what hours?

I can raid everyday from 6 PM untill the raid is off or untill you guys need me.

How many raid-nights per week can you commit to?

I can come to all if nothing IRL shows up.

What consumables do you bring?

It depends on raid and boss but i usually bring:

Flask of Relentless Assault or Elixir of Major Agi
Food +20 agi or +40ap
Superior Mana Oil

What is the most imporant part of raiding for you?

Well there are many parts but the esential one is having fun.Other being the boss encounters and socialization.

Personal Information

Interests: I enjoy doing many things like swimming , playing footbal,tennis,hanging out with friends and playing WoW.

Regards,
Shefu
Raf
Site Admin

Re: Shefu Bloodgar - Level 70 Hunter

Post by Raf »

Hi, and thanks for your application.

Even though your gear is decent, we're kinda full of hunters atm.

Good luck in finding a raiding guild and keep upgrading your gear. (seems you have done a good job since your last application)