Suhi - mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Suhi

Suhi - mage

Post by Suhi »

Character info:
Suhi Armory link
Mage lvl 70
Blood Elf

Things that needs to be done on this character, and about gear:
1. Working on to cap HIT RATING currently have 123.
2. Working on Sha'tar reputation to get head enchant / as well as working on Scryer reputation for shoulder enchant.
3. Need to change enchant on back from armor to probably Subtlety or Spell penetration.

I got this character for like one week. When i got it it was full blue with all of healing blue stuff on and agi/str gems and enchants :D. Probably loads of Ubiquity members remember that coz i played with them on some instances and stuff :D.
In one week i menage to get from full blue/healing gear to full epic gear :D and bought epic fly mount. Im serious when it comes to upgrating this character and every day I'm getting something new and building reputations.

Guild you are in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left):
With this character non with previous character i played Otelo loads here are some of them...

- Hellfire guild disbanded if i remember right can't actualy remember reason why was that :D
- Violent noise - was a main raid leader, when i left the guild disbanded as well and i took most of the members and made guild called the Redeemed.
- The Redeemed - was a guild leader as well as main raid leader, guild was doing exilent while i was there we were killing bosses like mfers :D, than i quited wow for 5 months i needed to do that coz i opened my own buisnis so it requireded 100% of my time. While i was gone that guild got destroyed. Most of old members that were there quited, stoped playing, AoC or some other stuff. Basicly when i got back to The Redeemed i known only 5 members that actualy started that guild with me.

You guys have recruited some of players that played with me Nathlilik, Mescal, Nafenor and some others...

Why you want to apply to us:
Well i suriusly wanna get back to raiding, i talked to Renkly (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) he told me that you need mages. And i known some of you guys as well would be fun to hang out with you.

What do you think you can bring to us:
Well I'm really expirienced player when it comes to rogue. :D like i saided i took this mage like one week ago but im quick learner and tbh i dont think you will have any trubble with me when it comes to my preforming.
Activity i can raid 3/3 always
Good personality that comes with baby voice :D

A bit about myself:
My name is Marin Ćorić, I'm 25 years old from Croatia living in Bosnia and Hercegovina. I'm graphical designer. When it comes to music i listen is all sorts of Rock but mostly old school. I play bass guitar for 16 years. Love playing RP games can't wait for Fallout 3 to come out and FF 13 :D i think it's gonna be owsome! :D. O yea almost forgot i suck in wrighting English so I'm sorry for mistakes i made :D

edit.
I'm going on vecation with my girl next week so i wont be able to reply on your posts but will do that as soon as i get home (i realy dont wanna be near pc at that time if you known what i mean :P)

Cheers and have fun
Marin
Droxx

Re: Suhi - mage

Post by Droxx »

Big vouch from me definately worth his gold in raids
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
Suhi

Post by Suhi »

Update,
Got scryers to exalted today
Changed back enchant from armor to penetration
Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

1. Hit is VERY low. You are around 40 under cap. Before you are called the other stats are worthless in comparison for raid DPS.
2. You can boost your gear further with basic upgrades; Such as s1 - s2 Staff, for example, or spellstrike gear. Addittionally, the badge ring has alot of hit, aswell as scryers bloodgem.
3. " :D " Redeemed members.

EDIT: But i think your voice is amazing
Suhi

Post by Suhi »

Renkyl wrote:1. Hit is VERY low. You are around 40 under cap. Before you are called the other stats are worthless in comparison for raid DPS.
2. You can boost your gear further with basic upgrades; Such as s1 - s2 Staff, for example, or spellstrike gear. Addittionally, the badge ring has alot of hit, aswell as scryers bloodgem.
3. " :D " Redeemed members.

EDIT: But i think your voice is amazing
Got the trinket boosted me up to 155 HIT
Farming to get that ring and for staff

EDIT: Grinding TK to get that head enchant that will get me hit caped
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

Accepted on trial.
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Nathlilik

Post by Nathlilik »

Realy nice guy, he was the only person in Redeemed who was holding that guild as one and realy great player as rogue.