Vincent-Protection Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Vincent

Vincent-Protection Paladin

Post by Vincent »

Name: George
A bit about yourself: I am in love with music,i prefer metal music,or hard rock.For me music is a way of life.I can spend lots of hours just seating,drinking a bear and listening to my favourites bands.

Character Info:

Name: Vincent
Class: Paladin
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Vincent
BeImba Link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... er=Vincent
Spec: Protection o/49/12
Alternative Specs that you have Decent Gear for: Retribution,got gear from kara and badges,2k ap and 28+% crit

Resistance gear: Unfortunately none yet,but i can try to find whatever needed.

Professions: Engineering(364) just wanted it to make the head gear for my retri and tankadin

Why the Ubiquity? Well since my early lvls i am hearing on guilds who goes to Black Temple,ubiquity is on of guild i am hearing lots of months too.So i would love to join u guys.

What can you offer to the guild? except a very good company?well i can offer my servises as a tank or retri ofc,i learn very quick of what i should do :)

RP Background/Story: Although i haven't still gathered more information about me,here is some of my story:Vincent was born in a village near silvermoon.His father was a Blood Knight.At the age of 10 Vincent lost his father.He died terribly from the hands of the scourge,after that day the little paladin sworn to become a Blood Knight and take revenge in the name of his father.Few years later he got invited from Dark Prophecy,a guild thaat become a station in his life,he had a lots of friends there,mostly good people,they gave a lots of fight together.There he met an old paladin,very wise on.This paladin was a Blood Knight,a brave one,with lots of scars reminding his battles.So Vincent asked the old guy to teach him the way he was seeking,the way of a Blood Knight.Till now the small and brave paladin is learning from his fights,adn still seeking for his revenge...
Previous Guilds: Dark Prophecy,Aftermath,Arthas Requiem,Eradication,Legacy

Raid days? I am able to join raids especialy on Wednesdays and Sundays.But i am in game mostly everyday after 7pm.

Attunements and endgame experience: Well i started wow after tbc,so i have been in zg only for fun,have cleared kara,grull,maggy,first 4 bosses in za.Also i am attuned only to kara :s
I know that i dont really have gear and the experience u guys need me to have,but i learn very quick what to do,and i trying to upgrade my gear every day

Programs and addons: well i can easily get all the addons u guys want me to have,i download them from curse.com,so it is not the problem,anyway every guild requires different addons
Stanner

Re: Vincent-Protection Paladin

Post by Stanner »

http://ls-guild.eu/smf/index.php?topic=1027.0

Pretty sure we both check each others application forums for people who apply to us both, hedging their bets. People still keep doing it.

(I'm not an officer, this isn't a no, I just think this shows a complete lack of respect to both guilds)
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

sorry mate but can i ask where is the wrong part applying on 2 guilds?
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

sorry for bothering again,but there was no question if anyone is applying on any other guild :S
Stanner

Post by Stanner »

From your Last Stand Application:
From my first lvls on D.B i am hearing of your guild guys and your pve,i am dreaming to join u since i hitted 70
From your Application to us:
Well since my early lvls i am hearing on guilds who goes to Black Temple,ubiquity is on of guild i am hearing lots of months too.So i would love to join u guys.
Essentially you've said the same to both of us, thats my problem with it.
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

but it is not the same :(
and by all means,guys i really respect ubiquity,even if my application will be declined,i dont want u to see it as disrespect
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

well aslong its not a copy from one application to the other. that said. I cant belive that people apply to 2 guilds at the same time. what would you do if both guilds accepted.? sometimes we do tend to talk together.. that would be an awfully bad start imo.

but stanner got a good point. besides i know we are a bit full on pallys atm, but still you will hear from an officer for the final word.
Holadin 4life.
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

oh u are right :( to tell u truth i havent thought about it at all,but yes u are right..
what can i say,my bad :(
sorry for bothering u guys :(
quinian

Post by quinian »

lol :(
oh :(
well :(
Melchior
Class-Officer

Post by Melchior »

One thing i have to say is:

If I look for a job i send my application to more than one company.
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

ye, shouldnt be a big problem, i speak with varanor about that apply and we give you an answer in some hours/days ^^
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

ok thank u very much :)