Enhancement Shaman - Kione

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kione

Enhancement Shaman - Kione

Post by Kione »

Character Name: Kione :D
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Kione
(probably in my pvp gear, trying to log out on pve gear)
Class/Race: Tauren Shaman
Main Spec: Enhancement
Professions: Enchanting 375 Engineering 365

About the Spec:

Currently I’m on a "mixed" build for pve and pvp - 0/47/14. Why am i using this? Well, my guild Malicious Intent is on hiatus so there's nothing much to do but to play pvp and some instances.
My usual PVE spec would be 0/45/16 its the standard one for enhancement shamans afaik.
I lean towards the resto side for Totemic Mastery - for the increase of the radius of my totems , definitely good for my raid group and Nature's Guidance - for more hit on melee and spells.

More about my toon:
Kione is the first character I have leveled 2 years ago. He has been enhancement since level 10 up to now.
He prides himself for being very conscious about his totems, his damage and his current weapons. ;).
I consider him a very lucky toon when it comes to drops of any kind.
He has 1 piece of the T6 Skyshatter gear .
His cycle would be Flame shock –SS-Earth Shock.
He has an obsessive compulsive add-on that tells him when exactly to hit SS for optimum damage.
Need to sort out new epic gems, I’ve only upgraded some. My aim is to resocket all into epic ones. I also probably need to update 1 or 2 gear items.
I also noticed being on the top 5 of the damage meter in most fights.
If im on top of a rogue or dps warrior in damage meters, no one would acknowledge it as they feel embarassed that an enhancement shaman (and a girl playing it) has beaten them. :? :(
They would definitely make up an excuse. :lol:

Kione also likes pvping and playing on bgs and is not afraid in wearing leather gear.

I believe that a competent enhancement shaman should have a nice shield ready (preferably a tanking or pvp one)
in his bag for when he gets ganked, gets focused or draws aggro accidentally.
It definitely comes in handy. *equip shield macros etc*

Other characters: Kei – mage – 70 – Defias Brotherhood

Current Guild: Malicious Intent
Raided with Malicious Intent as an Enhancement Shaman through Karazhan, GL, ML,ZA(40min successful timed run), SSC(full), TK(not downed Kael), MH(not downed Archimonde yet),
BT ( 4 bosses including Teron Gorefiend. Er, and yes I have proved to myself I am capable of being the ghost and killing constructs :P)

Previous Guilds: Prophets – Mazrigos Server
Reason for leaving: Raided with Prophets on Horde Side as an Enhancement shaman through Kara, GL,ZA,TK (few bosses)/SSC (few bosses).
The officers decided to migrate and merge with a guild on a pve server. I and a few others wanted to stay on a pvp server so we didn’t move with them. We moved to Defias Brotherhood instead.

Why Ubiquity?

I’m sure some of you would know the status of Malicious Intent since some members have applied here already. Personally, I took a bit of a break from Wow (~ a month). I cannot express how having a break from intensive gaming once in awhile can do wonders to oneself. During my little break, I was focusing more in revising for my upcoming med school entrance exam, travelled a bit and relaxed my eyes.
I also though I would give it a shot in applying here.:)

I would like to join Ubiquity because this guild has already a long history of very good progress
in the high end of the game and definitely has made its mark in the DB society.

I would want to get back in the raiding scene to improve my game play, hone my skills, make my character alive again and of course, get to know new people. I also want to finish what i have started - completing BT and MH before WOTLK (for my sanity! :P)

What do you think you can bring to us?

I've been playing MMO's for a long time. I can attend all raid nights. I’m mostly online.
In past guilds I usually clock up a 90% attendance probably more. I am very keen on end game raiding. I'm more interested in the challenge than the loot.

I like theorycrafting and discussing game mechanics with friends and my husband.
If there is something new about my class or something i don’t know, it bugs me so i jump on it and learn it asap.
During raids I bring every consumables that I can, including scrolls!

My totems, Blood Lust and Unleashed rage, i can definitely offer. I can also be a perfectionist when it comes to my character.

Additional Info.:

Oye! My name is Bettina and I’m 25. I grew up in the US, went to the UK for university
(partied hard and graduated BSc Biomedical Sciences ) and then got married.
I currently live in the UK. I want to be a doctor someday.
I embrace change and also like conversing with funny people.
Interests: Reading, playing games, shopping (surprise!), wining and dining, having laughs, being silly, Watching tv series , films, cooking and water sports. I used to play football until 1st year of uni.
Music: eclectic!
Films/TV: Leon, How I met your mother, Dexter, Weeds, Big Bang Theory, MADtv, and sooo much more!

I also believe in longer applications as it shows more effort. :mrgreen:
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Enhancement Shaman - Kione

Post by Varanor »

Kione wrote: If im on top of a rogue or dps warrior in damage meters, no one would acknowledge it as they feel embarassed that an enhancement shaman (and a girl playing it) has beaten them. :? :(
They would definitely make up an excuse. :lol:
Trust me I know the feeling! Even though I'm not an enhancement shaman or a girl! A really nice application and I wish you the best of luck.
Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

Nice app. Very impressive. Seems to know the class well, and certainly has an IQ higher than the majority of our trials atm. However, you claim to have at least one t6 item, which is not being used?

EDIT: YOU HAVE TWO SYPHONS FOR FUCK SAKE.
EDIT AGAIN: AND A FUCKING DST >_<_>_<_>_<
Kione

Post by Kione »

Hi and thanks for the reply :)

Yes, i do have 1 t6 piece which is the gloves.
The thing is, ive been running and checking my EP stats.
Whenever i wear the Gauntlets of rapidity, my stats increase.
Then i switch into the T6 one and it decreases a bit.
So it was baffling.. :?
Most enhancement shaman T6 isnt the best out there imo.

Blizz just screwed our EP values in some Skyshatter gear pieces. :(
They gave the Gauntlets of Rapidity agility which gives us crit, which is more useful than the +hit in the T6 gloves.
Enhancements doesnt need much +hit. Its pretty much capped through our talents.
Even if the T6 has strength in it, EP value still comes out lower.
I think, too many itemisation points in the Skyshatter grips were wasted on intellect aswell.
In my books, crit > hit.

So, I guess i prefer wearing the Gauntlets of rapidity until something better comes along.. :D
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

Ryan, bliizzard do not know what proper itemization is for most classes, and enh. shamans do not wear t6 at all except 3 pieces of Sunwell. 4p bonus is just not worth it.
p.s. Nice application, I like it, though the crit is a bit crappy. :)
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

Gedo wrote:Ryan, bliizzard do not know what proper itemization is for most classes, and enh. shamans do not wear t6 at all except 3 pieces of Sunwell. 4p bonus is just not worth it.
p.s. Nice application, I like it, though the crit is a bit crappy. :)
mourn :D
Kione

Post by Kione »

edit:

now , if only they would give us nice gear with correct itemisations.
then ill be a happy bunny!
party

Post by party »

hunter`s group need enh shaman!
Kione

Post by Kione »

Gedo wrote:though the crit is a bit crappy. :)
you mean my crit? or what i said previously about crit? :)
Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

Crit for enh shaman = flurry, unleashed rage, etc etc.

Guess you need more or smth *shrug*

PS: Hautala, hows the bear? >_>
Kione

Post by Kione »

The top enhancements atm have atleast 30% crit unbuffed
but they have gear from sunwell and all the good stuff from BT..
Ive got 28.21% unbuffed without sunwell gear...and a few from BT. :D
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

@ hautala, i never claimed to know it all. i was however able to link to different shamans using 4 piece. statements backed by facts tend to work better. if you have any further feelings you´d like to convey feel free to pm me.

@ kione, whisper me ingame pls.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Kione

Post by Kione »

thanks, will do :)

btw, i have seen top enh shammies with 4 pc T6 ;)
not all T6 is amazing for us tho, sadly...
quinian

Post by quinian »

I dont have the time to fully check and everything but hey if you have a dst I envy you.
Bizuk

Post by Bizuk »

She already joined and left Exavi :P