urded - warlock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

urded

urded - warlock

Post by urded »

Class - Warlock

Spec - I raid as 0/21/40(the usual destro spec), but have raided as affliction down to 5/5 shadow embrace and maleditcion, and destro down to ruin(a must for raiding locks imo)

Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Urded .This is my PVE gear but a BG spec so ignore that, my chest enchant is actually 15 spirit and my neck is the s4 honour item with a quick lionseye in it. MY previous guild used a loot council for giving out epics, and myself being the GM I always passed items to others as I knew I didnt need any upgrades past Kz gear to win dmg meters anyways. Have about 1600 dps in this gear.

Current guild - I am the current GM and founder of Malicious Intent. Guess I have to go into a little bit of history concerning the guild seeing as I am now applying to leave it. My main is called Jobbly(holy/shadow priest in Crimson Tide, yes I am applying to you guys on what is effectively my alt). At the beginning of this year CT was having trouble getting raids together and when we did we were wiping on trivial bosses to the same mistakes, I was very frustrated at this so formed a guild from my irl mates and all those people you see standing in Org with correctly enchanted/gemmed gear that are always surprisingly good in that last heroic you did with them. Long story short we were a very good guild for a short time taking 4 months to go from Gruul to Archimonde in mainly kz/badge gear, but then AoC and summer came round and pretty much caused everyone to leave/quit. I moved to america for the last 3 months and left the guild in the hands of my roomate, who promptly quit then the guild fell into disrepute. Anyways enough rambling, I just wanna keep raiding.

Why I want to apply - 3 raids a week with CT is not enough for me by a long shot, I made MI so I could raid 6 days a week nuff said.

What I think I can bring to you - A player who has a complete understanding of game mechanics and a very good knowledge of all classes, a regular raider who is always flasked with food buff and ZG oil cause its better than the TBC one. Plus I wont ever stand in the fire.

Raid times - This is a bit of an issue as I cannot raid on sundays unless CT for some reaons cancel their raid, but monday and wednesday are perfect for me.

Other info -
26 from London(in America for 2 more weeks on holiday). Dont have a job just live off inheritance and wow about 110 hours/week. Bit of an elitest prick when it comes to WoW, I can forgive anyone making a mistake once, but twice means your turds. Im honest to a fault, always ready to help and I feel a good addition to each raid. Fully versed with all BT/MH fights and have watched videos but not experienced SWP yet. Lemme know in game on jobbly or urded via mail or w/e your answer is, feel free to ask me questions too. Oh and I will take up LW if necessary.
Tewl

Re: urded - warlock

Post by Tewl »

We're only having 3 raid days.
And do you plan on leaving all other guilds you're currently in if you'd get accepted? Because I don't think we're a guild which allows to play alt's/mains/whatever in a other raiding guild.
I like bopping maintanks
urded

Post by urded »

No I would not be leaving CT, bear in mind that I ran an entire guild for 4 months on this character whilst also never missing a raid with CT. But as I said I would not be able to raid on sundays with Ubiquity. I probably play about 60 hours a week on urded, Im sure thats more than alot of your members.
Coroz

Post by Coroz »

urded wrote: I probably play about 60 hours a week on urded

:shock:
"/rw ok guys. Listen up. We've been discussing many different and complex tactics for this boss in officer chat. We've decided to zerg it."
Aether

Post by Aether »

I've known Urded/Jobbly for a good amount of time, and I can honestly say he is a highly skilled player and a good friend. A great asset in any party.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

urded wrote:But as I said I would not be able to raid on sundays with Ubiquity.
This is the largest drawback since sunday is our progress day.

Guess Lanius will answer soon.
Tewl

Post by Tewl »

urded wrote:I probably play about 60 hours a week on urded, Im sure thats more than alot of your members.
Quantity < Quality. And missing 1 raid day out of 3 isn't really promising.
I like bopping maintanks
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Urded!

Your application seems quite nice, your gear might not be optimal, but with some MH gear probably one of the better ones around.

However, like it was already stated sometimes, you missing out the sunday raid indeed is quite a problem, since ubiquity only raids 3 days a week and sunday is our main progress day. And even though it really rarely happens, there also might be the case that we'd like to raid on additional day for some reasons (did that on our illidan kill), which probably would also interfere with your CT main. I fear i thus have to decline your application.

Good luck finding another guild (or another time consuming hobby, since you are already in a BT raiding guild with your other char :wink: )
Lanius
urded

Post by urded »

Cheers for the reply, GL in swp.