Nathlilik- Protection Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Nathlilik

Nathlilik- Protection Paladin

Post by Nathlilik »

Class: Paladin

Spec: Prot 0/46/15

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Nathlilik (don't look at it too close, I got plenty of other tanking gear pieces, if I need to MT 16 expertise and 8,5% hit, if I need shild block 650 shild value and 70% block, avoidance gear, dmg for aoe tanking, if you want more exact info I can show it in-game)
Resistance gear: 150 nature/150 frost, 415 fire, 290 shadow (this one mostly from greens)
Other spec gear is my holy: 2,25k healing, 27% holy crit, 190 mp5, two proc trinkets one 20% spell haste from BM heroic other one +290 healing and dmg on proc from Al'ar (I also use it during aoe tanking like MH and some BT trash pulls for better aggro generation). I use it on fights I'm not needed as tank as Archimond, Terron, Naj'entus
Atm I'm getting retri gear, never had focused on it because I got hunter alt to grind and make money (pvp only atm, Doskias)

Guild you are in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left):
-Esoteric Foundation- 4 months on the end of last year, I left because we got too many hunters there (I was playing Doskias), it was the time of first tries on Kael'thas and Vasj, I was on all first kills exept Magtheridon
-Marauders- first few weeks of gearing up my pala, polish guild only focused on kara, have been disbanded because of officers leaving for Conquest
-Machine- my first real raiding guild for 25 mans as tank, I knew many people there and stay there till the guild stops raiding at all due to inactivity of guildies
-Violent Noice- hmmm what can I say I joined it 4 days before the guild fall apart :P
-The Redeemed- After VN fall, I got a proposal from one of ex-officers to join new hardcore raiding guild, Otelo. First few weeks were realy amazing, we menage to clean SSC/TK to the last bosses without any problems, then attunments were canseled before we realy killed Kael'thas and Vasj. In 3 weeks we menage to get 4/5 MH and 5/9 BT bosses (I was on all first kills), then Otelo leaves, few other officers stop raiding and many more best geared and expirienced players from exVN. In last month we downed Archimonde, Vasj and menage to do 4 chests in ZA (with me main tanking). But we lost too many expirienced people, last weeks we got many canseled raids, we wiped on bosses that should be farms. I'm very patient, but we got too many new players to continue progress and even kill bosses we farmed for a weeks, I don't want to wipe next 3 hours on Terron because people can't read !@#$ing tactic for the boss and play a flash game to control ghosts (it happens every week now).

Why you want to apply to us:
I saw that you didn't have main spec prot paladin in your guild on armory, other thing is that I want to join and raid with the best guild on Defias server.
I know only Hasufin from old members, but he seems realy enjoy guild atmoshere as I remember from Marauders forum. Also two of Redeemed members lately join your ranks and told me they got realy great time raiding with Ubiquity.

What do you think you can bring to us:
-expirience in both tanking and healing
-good gear till last bosses in BT
-activity, I can raid 3/3 mostly, can heal if this will be needed
-good atittude
-many broken tongues on spelling my nick xD

A bit about myself:
My name is Aleksander Kosiorek, 23 years old student 4th year of economy from Poland (exacly Warsaw, capital city).
The music I like is rock, metal, mostly hard one, but I also like classics Queen and many many others.
Next year I won't have almost any classes on my University, I only will have to write my master of arts work and learn to defend it on February, this way I'm realy flexible with raiding hours.
I'm interesting in painting Warhammer figures, reading fantasy books, playing "paper" RPG like D&D, Vapmire, Neuroshima and of course drinking like every student :)

Hope you will like my application,
Aleksander
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Nathlilik- Protection Paladin

Post by Traffkor »

Many thanks for your apply, i try to catch you in the next days.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzV9_lQs ... re=related

Haha just kidding. You have somewhat more dodge than me (and my gloves GRRRRR) but I'd still prefer to use the old 0-49-12 spec simply because you'll gimp avoidance/mitigation in any other spec than that.

Good luck with your app.
Nathlilik

Post by Nathlilik »

Propably I would also leave only 12 points in retri, but mobility is a big problem Al'ar, Supremus, without charge life is much harder. Other thing is 6% spell miss is quite nice thing, it's cumulative with defence miss chance, and standart 5% miss, it realy helps time to time, as we don't have spell reflect.
On my max avoidance gear I have somewhat about 31,2% dodge, but 560 hp less then in one from armory.

Btw see this link, it realy makes me fall of the chair ^^
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=9-A1VMDHtpc
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

Very nice application.
Sort it out with Traffkor! I personally would like a dedicaded protection paladin in guild, so Varanor wouldn't cry about respecs! Anyways GL with app!
Nappo

Post by Nappo »

From what i've seen in that raid I was in he's a great tank, did a good job and didnt lose aggro so since i'm a protadin fanboy get him in D: