Saph, Resto Shaman.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Nappo

Saph, Resto Shaman.

Post by Nappo »

Hey, first of all I want you to tell that this application is going to be about me going to speed powerlevel myself to 70 with a resto shaman, I can understand if you now think : WOW WTF!, but please read on and maybe you will like the idea, because I think its worth to try. Anyways my main is/was a Resto shaman at Kul'Tiras : Sapheron of the guild VEGAS ( 4/6 SWP and so on ). But I kind of lost my feeling on that one bcause mainly the reason is that my friends werent there, but they were here on this realm, also I just miss the rp feeling and the great challenge of outdoor PVP.

So here I am, a bit over 12 and about to start to write my application for Ubiquity, and also the weirdest you guys ever had. Anyways like I told you before I'm in a guild who killed 4/6SWP, this means I've done nearly every boss up to that, I only skipped Vashj because she's a bitch and 2.4 was incomming. My plan is to make a goodlooking Tauren Shaman and with him I want to join Ubiquity, you guys may now think : why should we take you?, My answer to this is : I think that WoW is all about skill and that gear will only make you a bit better, I've always been ( in my eyes ) a skilled Shaman, who was good in what he did, I've always been appreciated because of my role in raids and outside of the raids, because I'm a very dedicated player who is spending every free hour he has behind his PC playing the great game WoW. The next 3 months I'm free, so that would mean I have lets see ( 15 hours a day x 31 x 3 = 1385 hours to get this char pro before school starts agan.

The first time I realised myself what good guild you were when I was just chilling in Orgrimmar and I got spammed in Trade with Ubiquity Horde's first on Illidan!!, so that was the moment I thought wow Ubiquity hope I get in one day. The few days after I had a few talks with Vintoran who seemed like a really skilled player and also in the instances I did with him he really made a good impression, so I think nearly everone in Ubiquity is around that level of skill.

So make a summary : Hey I'm Daan, I'm playing wow since 2006, and started with a Priest with this priest I've done everything up to full spiderwing, up to thadius and 1st boss down of Plague pre-tbc, when tbc hitted I played my shaman where I've done up to 5/6 SWP and my warrior on this realm Marili. I'm 17 years old and doing pre-university study, also I'm a really dedicated player who loves playing WoW and just playing with his friends, and now avaible for a new adventure. My plan is to level my Shaman up to 70 in blazing speed and hopefully to join you guys. My official shaman = http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Sapheron so you can check it out for a second. The main reason why I want to "reroll" here is that I got a lot of friends on this realm, rl friends and also friends I made ingame, and you guys have been a guild which I always respected.

I know i have a great chance to get denied, but after a chat with Raf I just got the feeling it maybe be something. So the main fact about this all is that time is a problem, so I would really be thankfull if I can have a really fast answer so I can get this train rolling and hope to try to beat my personal record of leveling :))

-Daan.
Nappo

Re: Saph, Resto Shaman.

Post by Nappo »

Argh I forgot a few things that i wanted to mention, I expect from Ubiquity that I get a good feeling about playing my shaman and hopefully I'm getting the chance to prove myself against the best bosses in WoW and also give me space to improve myself to a better shaman. With me you'll get a dedicated healer who will always be there when needed, and I'm a person who you can trust a special objective. Also with me you get a person who is very active in the community and helpfull when needed.
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Well, i haven't seen him heal (obviously), but he's a very good tank in heroics and that's probably harder anyway. Talked with him from time to time as well and he's a nice guy and sounds quite dedicated.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

He will have to rename^^
Holadin 4life.
Rethulion
Raidleader

Post by Rethulion »

Hey there. Thanks for apply, expect an answer real soon. .
Woman makes you stupid,
When she show a little tail,
I don't know why we need 'em,
Oh yeah: a coffin needs a nail!
tvirla

Post by tvirla »

when tbc hitted I played my shaman where I've done up to 5/6 SWP
really ?:) ... more similar to what this shaman has experience 2-3 runs on BT and SWP, following behind the main raid.

The Scale of the Sands 13806/21000 Revered
Ashtongue Deathsworn 14078/21000 Revered
omg shammy
и по пабарабану до тех кто не понимает
Nappo

Post by Nappo »

Hey, yeah like you can see I'm not hand of A'Dal, if you read my apply I think I mentioned that I never killed Lady Vashj. 'Since 2.4 I've done bt/mh every reset so thats about 6-7 weeks? Also I killed Kalecgos 4 times, Brutallus twice, Felmyst twice, Twins once and I ran once into M'uru. And from about November till January I've played my warrior and priest, and after that I started again with ssc/tk etc till 2.4 came. If you have any more comments just say it to me and I'll answer them, also it maybe means I only killed all bt bosses 4-5 times, in my eyes I'm a skilled player and I would love to show it to you.
tvirla

Post by tvirla »

Yesterday I saw the shaman in green gear, which can tell that cleaned BT. They have t6 shoulders, clear trash and kill Mother Shahraz and what ?:) Boringly.
omg shammy
и по пабарабану до тех кто не понимает
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

saph, we often get people claiming to have done a lot of stuff and it turns out, they have no real idea what they are talking about. we don´t think this is the case with you though, but forgive tvirla for being a bit sceptical. :)

anyway we´re discussing your application and you should be getting what looks like a favourable answer very soon. stay tuned! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Nappo

Post by Nappo »

Hey, thank you for the reply, anyways I really can understand that people are sceptical, because the only char I have here is a "nubgeared" warrior etc, and reputation wise etc my char isnt that good either, but its a thing I'm more runing behind, since I only started bt/mh after 2.4 unfortunatly. Anyways hoping that I can prove myself with you guys :)