Enter: Ryouko!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Ryouko

Enter: Ryouko!

Post by Ryouko »

To start right away, I read you guys/girls were looking for locks and I was looking for a raiding-guild. So that's a nice matchup aight. :D So I took care of that right away... hmm.. I'm usually Sl/Sl 'cuz of arena (hence all the pvp-gear on armory. :p) but I allways raid with either a full shadow / fire build or a demo (sac that pet!) destruction build.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Ryouko
This is my profile on armory. Don't let the honor-rewards knock you off your feet! I have a full Frozen Shadoweave Set aswell as several Kara items. I carry around t4 gloves (think that is my highest pve-piece.)

As I mentioned in my semi-opening, I'm guildless at the moment. I used to raid Karazhan with Dark Prophecy and Gruul's Lair with a mix between Dark Prophecy and Aftermath. The reason I left Dp was because the raid-leader left. When all the nice and good players started leaving and looking for other raid guilds, I left aswell.

I want to apply here because (and I think this is kinda cliché but: ) I heard you were the top guild on the server. I myself have never set foot in any other raids then Gruul's Lair and Kara, but I'm eager to learn and you won't see me slack in raid. :D

When I'm destruction specced I normally outdps everything that has not been raiding BT for months... I'm a very serious guy (too serious according to my real-life m8s) but I love to have a laugh. But let's be honest, the only thing I can bring to Ubiquity is an overweight orc with a dark-grey rat next to him, carrying some powerfood in his backpack tossing some weird flasks and potions around. :roll: . (But I really believe that was what you were looking for. ) :wink:

I work only in the weekends (friday's and saturday's) so I'll be on at sunday for sure. Mondays are not an option for me though, I have my training which starts at 18:30 and ends at 20:00. Wednesdays are ofcourse allways open. I do not follow any education (ATM) so I can stay from 0:01 'till 23:59 if I want to.

I do not think my music preference is relevant (I usually get scolded for listening to it so... :oops: ) but I love Happy hardcore and NuNRG. I'm also into lounge all the way. Bonobo, Air, Dj Shadow, can't get enough of that stuff. Depending on the time of the day I also listen to Hardstyle, Techno... Basically every electronic type of music. I'm a big fan of Linkin Park and Nickelback aswell as oldskool The Prodigy. I can really appreciate any kind of music. ^^

Some more about me then :p : I'm 18 years old, I live in the Netherlands near Rotterdam (which is south-west from Amsterdam, which is close to Amstelveen :wink: ) I was raised a christian but I turned to atheism on an early age (therefore I'm very polite. :) ) I speak several different langueges which include ofcourse English, Broken-English (or "American" as some people call it...), French, German, a little Bosnian and some Japanese. I still live with my parents, but since I do nothing (but play wow) on weekdays, I have all the time in the world. I do take my sport very seriously which is a martial art called Taekwon-do. I do tournaments on national and international level. (So that monday evening is gonna stay mine. :twisted: )

I hope I'll meet you guys and girls ingame, love to have a chat sometime on vent or ts or voicechat or whatever. :D (Even if I don't get accepted. :p I'm allways in for a chat.)

C'yall later!
Stanner

Re: Enter: Ryouko!

Post by Stanner »

Just to point out, we don't run SSC or TK at all and not MH on anything like a regular basis anymore, so, as mentioned on other threads on the forum your gear needs to be at the level where you're able to skip SSC and TK, I have no idea about caster itemisation though so I have no idea how your gear is. Tho an officer will be along shortly to give you the final word.
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Dear Ryouko

First of all i have to appologize for that late answer, but university is awefully stressful these days.

I fear i have to agree with Stanner when it comes to your gear. We are currently progressing in sunwell and only doing BT for gearing up, for which your gear is simply too low, i am sorry.

I wish you good luck with finding another guild :)
Ryouko

Post by Ryouko »

Thanks for answering in a relatively short period of time (I'm used to waiting longer ;) ) I understand I'm simply too low geared, well it was worth a try. :D

I hope I'll be able to raid with you one day. :)

Good luck in Sunwell all!

Farewell, Ryouko.