2 Chars applying, pick your choice ^^

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

kronegge

2 Chars applying, pick your choice ^^

Post by kronegge »

Evening all or rather night....
I was just lvling with one of my alts when i saw in the trade channel that you are recruiting locks and holy pala's.
So i thought lets ask a few questions and see how far i can come, your recruiter was very nice and answered all my questions polite.
So i thought lets apply with my warlock and with my shaman, and lets see if one of them gets trough.

First my warlock:

- Spec: I was formaly affli specced, after i stopped raiding went to destr, but i am not really capped for that spec, but i must say that i really like that spec, but i am willing to respec if needed.

- Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Ginelle

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before: Right now she is in Burning Dawn to spend some time with people she likes in there. Before that ginelle was in Violent Noise, but that one disbanded (sort of). After that she joined The Redeemed, short after left them to make room for a Shaman called Kronegge (no 2 chars allowed in the guild).

- Why you want to apply to us: I was in The Redeemed, but as you may have heared they are a hardcore raiding guild, but i am not that hardcore, i can go to 3 raids, but not like 4 or 5. Plus it all was to much for me, i got some disaggreements with the GL, like a few others, and decided to leave. I still have contact with a few from that guild.

- What do you think you can bring to us: I have experience in alot of raids; KA, ZA, Gruul, Doom Lord, Maggy, SSC, TK, BT, MH, but unluckily not Sunwell. In SSC I cleared all, but i was not there on the Vasjh kill, sadly. In TK i was on every fight. BT was never seen by Ginelle, like MH.
I had nice dps in VN and The Redeemed, but i think your warlocks in here are a bit higher than me, with their T5 and T6 ^^
Further i am a JC/ miner. Oh only need to kill Vasjh and than first boss in MH, to get the nice rewards and some reputation. Further i think i have to get some shadow resist gear.
Oh and i always use elixirs, oils, food buffs and stuff in raids.

- Raid days: Well monday and wednesday arent a prob, but i have to tell you that 24.00 is about my max. , i have to work or go to school the next day. Sunday i can join you from the start, but i have to go from like 21.00. That is because i am in the weekends at my BF, and have to move home on sunday evening.

Second my Shaman:

- Spec: Resto
- Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Kronegge
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before: See above a little. Kronegge was in Burning Dawn at first, went to KA, ZA and gruul with them. After that she joined The Redeemed to heal their people. Kronegge went to alot more raids than Ginelle did. She did see BT and MH, in BT she got till the 4th boss (Teron) and in MH till the 3th boss (forgot his name :P ) . Kronegge likes to chain heal alot, but the other healers dont like that really.... They are just jealous. Right now she is with her old friends in Violent Noise again to keep a little contact with them, she missed them.
- Why you want to apply to us: Read above.
- What do you think you can bring to us: Read above. Only Kronegge doesnt dps, she doesnt like to hurt others, she rather heals them and keep them alive. Her profession is LW and skinning. Kronegge didnt kill Vajsh and Keal'thas either, so not really BT and MH attuned, so will miss some rep and rewards from those 2 attunements.

So now something about myself:
My name is Bianca, i live in the Netherstorm, oh i mean the Netherlands. In a city called Amstelveen, thats next to Amsterdam.
I am 21 years old, i live fully on myself. I work 3 weeks a month and the other week i attend school. I have a BF for 2 years now, i like to live together with him, but just cant >.>
And yes i am a Girl !!
Oh and further i dont know, ask me in game >.>
Plus i use ventrilo and TS (sound sucks), and i have a microfoon of course.

I think that was that, if you have more questions, just ask.

Greetings,

Ginelle/ Kronegge

tvirla

Re: 2 Chars applying, pick your choice ^^

Post by tvirla »

Kronegge likes dps and have +40 spell damage on weapon ?:)
omg shammy
и по пабарабану до тех кто не понимает
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

She doesnt like dps...
And yes +40 spell dmg, that also does +40 healing. Some bastard enchanted me wrong and stole the rest of the mats.

Tewl

Post by Tewl »

ginelle wrote:She doesnt like dps...
And yes +40 spell dmg, that also does +40 healing. Some bastard enchanted me wrong and stole the rest of the mats.
Totally out of topic but I dont think that pure +damage also adds +healing. Its just the other way 'round. I could be completly noobing it up though so don't mind me.
I like bopping maintanks
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

actually it does since it´s always called damage and healing in the game if it isn´t specific dmg like fire or frost.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Emeli
Raidleader

Post by Emeli »

Well, Môurn and tewla re both kinda right.
It used to be only +dmg, but got changed in some patch ago to dmg AND healing
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

OMG you are making a discussion of my post >.>
Hehe ^^
Well i was bussy to get the right enchant this time, but shards arent that cheap. And the stolen stuff already costed me a fortune...
I hope that i will hear from you soon about my application.

greetings Ginelle

Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Dear Ginelle,

First of all i am sorry that my response took so long, but university is quite stressful these days. Nice application i have to say, your gear might not be over the top, but i think it might do for the beginning and you should be able to grab some gear in BT. You definately have to work on your hit- and crit rating though.

Might also get a bit complicated if you have to leave sunday raids, but if you are there the other 2 raids full and also some time on sunday it SHOULD go ok.

I still have to discuss with the other officers, since we got quite a few applications lately, so we still have to make a choice.

Will contact you ingame these days.
kronegge

Post by kronegge »

Sorry I have to cancel my Application. You can contact me in game or just post here.