70 lvl resto shammy

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

zalazane

70 lvl resto shammy

Post by zalazane »

Greetings Ubiquity!

Personal Information
My name is Todor and I am from Varna,Bulgaria (this is a not big city on the Black Sea coast).I am 17 year old and I study math.I am free all the time when I am not at school.I am playing wow from 6-7 months.I have some classmates who are playing wow in this realm and we all want to go raids.

I usually play around 6-7++ hours per day.

Character
Name:Zalazane ( I know this name is really stupid but I made this character only to see the shamans power and now I am 70 lvl with stupid name :D )
Class:Shaman
Specc:Restoration

Previeous guilds
Now I am in Machine, but we have some problems.Some people left it because they stop playing WoW for 2-3 months or something.Also we don't go raids, more of us are skilled but prefer to play with their alts and forget the Machine.
Before Machine I was in Risen from the Ashes but I left it because Machine wanted me they have beed gone kara,TK,ZA and more another raids and I didn't have the chance to do them in Risen from the Ashes.I have never cleared kara with them.The main reason I left them is because of no raiding.

Raiding Experience
Pre TBC:MC,Onyxia(with another character),ZG
TBC:Kara,Gruul,TK(first 4 bosses),ZA

Attunment
Kara, but I think with the new patch I can go all raids without I have done the long chain quests.

Gear
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Zalazane
I am not sure is it the armory link update, so I have 1571 heal+ and I will make 66heal on legs these days and I am looking for gooder mace and head to make more healing ( I need the t4 head and the mace from prince in kara or from maidan)
I have 250+ res in my pvp set

Specc
I am 0/5/56
I can change my spec and talents built if the guild needs this change.

Reason for applying
Well all I want is to see more of this game, I want to kill more bosses, and I want
to play with good players who understand the concept and mechanics of WoW
Epix are not the reason I go in raids and dungeons.

What can I bring to you
I am skilled player maybe I don't have very good gear but I think if I join your guild I will start to collect gooder set.
I am funny and I am fast learner and I want to improve myself.
When I raid I give 100% of me, I buy flasks, elixirs,food, everything...
Also I am in for all raids everyday, everytime

Sorry if I have made mistakes in my application but my mother language is not english.
If you have more questions, whisper me in game.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: 70 lvl resto shammy

Post by Varanor »

Hey didn't I kill you on my orc hunter at around level 6?
zalazane

Post by zalazane »

Yes, you did it :D
More of the guild members and more and more people have killed me, because of my low health :D
Do you want one more fight :roll: :D
tvirla

Post by tvirla »

if you want to improve, you need 81 heal on weapon, Treads of the Life Path (on feet, 60 badge), blue gems in items ... etc. You not need guild for this, but any guild will see what you tried to improve yourselves.
omg shammy
и по пабарабану до тех кто не понимает
zalazane

Post by zalazane »

Yes, ofc.
I have the mats to make 81heal+ on my weapon, also I have the mats to make 66heal+ on my legs and I have 130+ badges so I can buy everything, but I understood with the new patch 2.4 there will new items I can buy with badges and I decided to keep them, but if I buy the boots and this will help me to come your guild I will make it.
About gems I will see what can I do
Maybe you have seen my pvp gear becuse I made arena yesterday
I am going to make everything tvirla has said so if you have more requirements pls say them here or in game
tvirla

Post by tvirla »

:) It not requirements... It only my modest opinion. About new items... very good items... but you have ~2 weeks while vendor will appear.
omg shammy
и по пабарабану до тех кто не понимает