Rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

jona32

Rogue

Post by jona32 »

Hello,

My name is Jonathan.
My character(on defias brotherhood ofc) is called creperoth
it's a 70 orc rogue. I had a long break on wow(that's why i'm guildless), but i'm back playing. In the past i have done raids. For example i got full t4.
I got overall nice gear. For pvp i got my mercilles, and for pve my t4. All my other items are epic as well. The only downside on my gear is that besides my daggers i don't really have good weps, but these can be obtained right :) .
Atm all i do is pvp, because i am guildless and don't really have any active players on this realm. I think i can be a big help for you because I will be very helpfull raiding, and i got good gear for it. i read something about rogues not being welcome, but i couldn't find anything about it in the readme. Didn't read it that good i was eager to give this a shot!
About me irl:
Well like I said, my name is Jonathan. I am almost 18 years old and i live in Holland. I study laws and I got a job in a supermarket. My hobbies are gaming and playing soccer.
I hope you will let me join. Not only for the raids, but also for the social contacts.
Greetings,
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Rogue

Post by Môurn »

hi jonathan,

i´m afraid we are full on rogues. goodluck finding another guild!

best regards. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money